ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

ive lost my edge......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2002, 01:51 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default ive lost my edge......

...i cant thing of anything wierd or perverted to talk about...what the fuck am i gonna do now, huh huh huh?

Old 24 Oct 2002, 01:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

revive bad bert and have him come back from beyond the grave ...wahahahahaha
Old 24 Oct 2002, 01:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

for only the true living god can bring back the dead...bad bert had his run...

Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

It was just a suggestion.
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
for only the true living god can bring back the dead...bad bert had his run...

E.T. could bring him back
Old 24 Oct 2002, 02:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

i don't think bad bert wanted to phone home LOL
Old 24 Oct 2002, 04:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Bad Bert isn't dead.... you're just hiding him in your closet! j/k

Old 24 Oct 2002, 04:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

EDGE?!? WHAT?!?!?WHERE?!?!
Old 24 Oct 2002, 04:35 PM   #9 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I think you should clean out your closet....

lol, sorry EB, I had the same idea too....

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 24 Oct 2002, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
EDGE?!? WHAT?!?!?WHERE?!?!
You truely amaze me how you work Edge into almost every post. lol
Old 24 Oct 2002, 04:38 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K

You truely amaze me how you work Edge into almost every post. lol
lol! I cant resist!
Old 24 Oct 2002, 04:39 PM   #12 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

*breaks into song*

"....I never meant to hurt you, I never meant to make you cry, but tonight, i'm cleaning out my closet....."

sorry, I have that song in my head

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!