ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

tell em why you mad mother fucker.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default tell em why you mad mother fucker.....

im a tell you why im mad...im mad because this god damn, shit eating web site says the fucking cock sucking server is too busy...but when you get on, you the only mother fucker on....im mad because you jerks cant think of any decent topics..then when im forced to make a stupid thread...the mother fucker gets locked for nothing.....im mad because i cant think of anything better to do in my life then stare at some god damn computer monitor.....im mad because i gotta fridge full of shit, but still aint got shit to eat.....im mad because it always feel like i gotta take a shit...but then when i get on the fucking toilet...nothing fucking comes out...then when i get off, 10 god damn minutes later it feels like i gotta take a shit again....im mad cause 50 people can look at a fucking topic...but cant think of shit to say...you know what...if you aint got a fucking thing to say...dont even fucking click on my topics.....fuck it, im too mad at every thing, im killing my self now

*loads guns*

*points at head*

Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

so wait are you leaving again, and in 3 days gonna come back....again
Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
so wait are you leaving again, and in 3 days gonna come back....again
and that comment relates to my thread how?

Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough
Default Re: tell em why you mad mother fucker.....

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
im a tell you why im mad...im mad because this god damn, shit eating web site says the fucking cock sucking server is too busy...but when you get on, you the only mother fucker on....im mad because you jerks cant think of any decent topics..then when im forced to make a stupid thread...the mother fucker gets locked for nothing.....im mad because i cant think of anything better to do in my life then stare at some god damn computer monitor.....im mad because i gotta fridge full of shit, but still aint got shit to eat.....im mad because it always feel like i gotta take a shit...but then when i get on the fucking toilet...nothing fucking comes out...then when i get off, 10 god damn minutes later it feels like i gotta take a shit again....im mad cause 50 people can look at a fucking topic...but cant think of shit to say...you know what...if you aint got a fucking thing to say...dont even fucking click on my topics.....fuck it, im too mad at every thing, im killing my self now

*loads guns*

*points at head*

dude, you really gonna pull the trigger......can i watch???
Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Re: tell em why you mad mother fucker.....

Quote:
Originally posted by HEADbanger

dude, you really gonna pull the trigger......can i watch???
sure you can watch...let me check to see if this gun works first...dont duck, im just gonna point it at your head, but im not gonna shoot, really im not....

Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:22 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Re: Re: tell em why you mad mother fucker.....

Quote:

sure you can watch...let me check to see if this gun works first...dont duck, im just gonna point it at your head, but im not gonna shoot, really im not....
ok, i'll close my eyes, let me know when you're done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

i've been standing here with my eyes closed for about 5 minutes......you done checking if the gun works or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

damn...it must not work...

Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:31 PM   #9 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

oh well, i'll go back to listening to my music then.....next time get one that works tho-
Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

you never said why you are mad....

Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

i don't get mad when metallica's on..............it's a rule i have
Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

LOL thats pretty funny Red-Star. And I can relate to half those things you say.
Old 23 Oct 2002, 06:59 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

YOU FUCKIN CD.....WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOU BE LONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFU CKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK..................

you happy now Red-Star???
Old 23 Oct 2002, 07:04 PM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

no i aint happy, im still mad god dammit

Old 23 Oct 2002, 07:05 PM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Quote:
no i aint happy, im still mad god dammit
oh well, another cd started......................