ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

im having sex with a dead girl right now....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2002, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default im having sex with a dead girl right now....

this bitch im having sex with is dead....her pussy is dry as hell, but i dont mind, im horny....she has worms in her mouth, and in her vagina...but its ok...im not gonna tougne kiss her, or eat her out....aww damn her head just fell off...im gonna fuck her in her neck hole now....ill tell you guys when i cum, bye bye.....

Old 23 Oct 2002, 05:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

drill a hole in her head & skull-fuck her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 23 Oct 2002, 05:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by HEADbanger
drill a hole in her head & skull-fuck her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY! what kind of a pervert do you think i am?

Old 23 Oct 2002, 05:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

HEY! what kind of a pervert do you think i am?

dude, i think your the biggest perve in off topic......but that's only cause Bad Bert died......so sad
Old 23 Oct 2002, 05:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

i might just retire from being a pervert....nah...i really dont have anything to lose

Old 23 Oct 2002, 05:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Quote:
i might just retire from being a pervert....nah...i really dont have anything to lose

you can't retire until a desent replacement steps up
Old 23 Oct 2002, 07:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default Re: im having sex with a dead girl right now....

Quote:
this bitch im having sex with is dead....her pussy is dry as hell, but i dont mind, im horny....she has worms in her mouth, and in her vagina...but its ok...im not gonna tougne kiss her, or eat her out....aww damn her head just fell off...im gonna fuck her in her neck hole now....ill tell you guys when i cum, bye bye.....
I would be surpized if yo really do, do that.
Old 23 Oct 2002, 07:34 PM   #8 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Hey, what you do on ur own time is ur thing. TMI.
Old 23 Oct 2002, 07:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I wonder if shyne'll close this thread or not.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 23 Oct 2002, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
I think i will just start referring to you as Spammy Spammerson.
Old 23 Oct 2002, 08:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Are you able to get out of your wheelchair for all that? Or is she dead and on your lap? Givin her free rides are you?

Old 23 Oct 2002, 08:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

dont know if its drugs your taking...or drugs you need to be taking...but do something.
Old 23 Oct 2002, 08:46 PM   #13 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade
Default Re: Re: im having sex with a dead girl right now....

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

Are you able to get out of your wheelchair for all that? Or is she dead and on your lap? Givin her free rides are you?
Watch those wheelchair cracks, KAM
Old 23 Oct 2002, 08:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Re: im having sex with a dead girl right now....

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'

Watch those wheelchair cracks, KAM
No!!! Im Not pointing them to you!!! Stay on my good side and stay out of what I say to Red Star.....mind your own business and youl be ok with me!!!

Old 23 Oct 2002, 09:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

well this thread is... strange.....