ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Question about relationships.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Default Question about relationships.

Have you ever gotten romantically involved with someone who was a friend of yours? If so how did it work out or was it a bad idea to begin with. I am in a situation like this and I need some opinions.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Question about relationships.

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
Have you ever gotten romantically involved with someone who was a friend of yours? If so how did it work out or was it a bad idea to begin with. I am in a situation like this and I need some opinions.

Dude, go for it!!!!!!!!!! You've got more to gain than to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

No, I haven't been in that situation, but I also say go for it. I think I would be a lot more comfortable with a boyfriend who was a friend first and I got to know...And it just grew into more.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Well one time..my friend dated this girl for about 3 months..was a complete asshole to her, they broke up. We ended up becoming good friends and maybe 2 months after that we ended up dating...and he was VERY bitter about it (And we were also in a band together)...he would write songs about her (Called "Kill her" and "The Bitch")..get drunk at Parties we were at and even Yell at her (And we almst got into a few fights that were stopped..thank god ..cause he was 6"2 about 190lbs...I'm 5"10 150lbs...and have never been in a fight)...anyways..we went out for about a year happily....then she went to college cheated on me, broke my heart and sent me into a manic depressive state for about 3 months.And I refused to talk to her ever again.

Hope that was encouraging

But go for it anyways..I just wanted to vent
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yep, i got involved with someone who was a friend.... we've been married now for 5 years. Go for it.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

It will either be the best thing to ever happen or the worst thing to ever happen...Being friends first and being close is cool...and if you get together it works great cause you know each other. but if something happens wrong then more than likely you will lose that friend...the one time i did that it didn't work out but it was because both of us went off to school in different states for college, and we knew that we would rather be friends before our relationship got really serious...we had started to date by the way...anywayz i still see her when she comes back home and we go hang out, so i say go for it man...but if you would rather keep the girl as a friend and watch her go out with other guys all the time then don't do it..the best way is to drop some hints, and see how she reacts even if it means talking about other girls..if she gets defensive then you might have struck on something..she could be jealous, then wait about a week and make your move.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

I have been a situation like this twice......one went bad (she cheated on me with my best friend) and the other was great (she was my friend first, and it got better from there).........so 50/50 is good odds...Go for it!

Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:37 PM   #8 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

thanks for the advice. Tommorrow I am going to tell her how I feel about her.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Man Without Fear

Foos is on a distinguished road

Good luck with all that Knuckles

I've had 3 serious girlfriends in my past, and two of them started off as friends before we started dating. It worked out well, we were able to make the jump from friends, to a couple. It was nice because we knew enough about each other to know we could get along. Both the relationships ended for reasons other than us being friends before being a couple.

My current girl wasn't really a good friend before we hooked up. However, I've had more success like that than dating friends. I guess that's why I don't have many friends who are girls anymore
Old 22 Oct 2002, 11:02 PM   #10 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

that was happen to me a few times, it was good that we knew each other before dating so no playing games, but after some break up we stayed friends and on other break up we never talked but few times i say give it a try,

Old 22 Oct 2002, 11:05 PM   #11 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by JerichoDTA
that was happen to me a few times, it was good that we knew each other before dating so no playing games, but after some break up we stayed friends and on other break up we never talked but few times i say give it a try,
so what do you say? You know you want me!!! Thanks for the info. This has been eating me up inside for quite sometime now and I can't hold these feelings in anymore that I have for her.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 11:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles

so what do you say? You know you want me!!! Thanks for the info. This has been eating me up inside for quite sometime now and I can't hold these feelings in anymore that I have for her.
well tell her or you will regreat it,maybe she has the same feeling htta you have for her

p.s i try too respond too you pm but it say i cant replay untill you clean out your pm, what ever that mean

Old 22 Oct 2002, 11:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by JerichoDTA

well tell her or you will regreat it,maybe she has the same feeling htta you have for her

p.s i try too respond too you pm but it say i cant replay untill you clean out your pm, what ever that mean
yes I plan on telling her tommorrow. and yes I cleaned out my pms.

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:05 AM   #14 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

RJ!!!!!! i was doin this shit before, download a song called thin line by Jurassic 5.

Its worth it lyricaly

Touch it, go ahead I know you want to

Old 25 Oct 2002, 04:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

well, I have kinda been in that kinda situation...

but I say go for it, just be careful tho, coz you may lose your friendship as well, but I hope it goes well for you!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!