ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Do u have any wierd habits?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon
Default Do u have any wierd habits?

Do u have any wierd habits...sometimes I check the stove 3 or 4 times to make sure it's off....

What about u?
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I HAVE to leave my stereo on when I go to bed....cuz I can't sleep without it....and....i leave the light on....

-WhiteWolf
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I gots a ton of them. I tip my chair, I drink from the bottle, I sleep on my side with two pillows, I eat bolonga with egg, I dip my pizza rolls in ketchup, I talk to my cats in a baby voice, I'm always paranoid about stuff and...... there's got to be more....

Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I am a freak about my hands being clean. I can't stand for them to feel sweaty, sticky, or dirty in anyway. I wash them constantly. When I am away from home I always have hand sanitizer or the moist towls in the little packets. Hands must be clean!!!!!
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
I HAVE to leave my stereo on when I go to bed....cuz I can't sleep without it....and....i leave the light on....

-WhiteWolf
lol, me too... sorta. I sleep with my lava lamp on and before I fall asleep I always listen to my CD player.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I am a freak about my hands being clean. I can't stand for them to feel sweaty, sticky, or dirty in anyway. I wash them constantly. When I am away from home I always have hand sanitizer or the moist towls in the little packets. Hands must be clean!!!!!
lol, same here. I wash my hands like ten times a day and every time I go to the bathroom I always style my hair and make sure it's still spikey.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I gotta see a pic of u and your spikey hair.

To sleep...I have to have a fan bowling on my head. I can't sleep if I am hot or don't have a fan. And there must be no other sounds besides the fan. AND NO LIGHT!! None. I put stickey notes on the VCR and stereo lights because otherwise they will manage to keep me up. And I hang blankets over the curtians so NO morning light will get in. Then I can sleep peacefully.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 08:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I gotta see a pic of u and your spikey hair.
Well, I'm supposed to get a roll of film developed tommorrow so there will (hopefully) be at least one good photo of me on that roll.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I drink coffee w/ my pizza at breakfast
Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:18 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Deadman Rollin'
I drink coffee w/ my pizza at breakfast
cool man! I like pizza in the morning too.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:19 PM   #11 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

How odd that Soda would say that because i also sleep with a fan on at night, not so much for the air but the sound. It sounds weird, but its like focusing on the sound of the fan puts me to sleep.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:20 PM   #12 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

OMG....I am so weird, I have way too many to mention. Here are some though. Whenever I use a cup it has to be clear and I rinse it out three times, I don't drink anything unless it's with a straw or from a bottle....EVER . I always only eat half of anything...even if I want a whole something, it has to be two halfs. I stick my pinky up when I hold a cup. I'll think of more later...
Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Well this habit may not be weird but it's a bad habit...I bite my nails alot.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I don't let ANYONE share a drink or food with me, I have to check my hair at least three times b4 I leave my house, I bite my nails, if my shirt has ONE little stain on it I change it. Thats it for now.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

When I played basket-ball I always had a warm up routine. If something was different or someone screwed up then I started all over again.