ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Raw is Nitro part 2

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Raw is Nitro part 2

TS: welcome back to Monday Night Nitro live from Club La Vela, Tony Schivonae along with good ol durnk JR calling the action tonight.

JR: Good gawd all i am calling for is another beer..

TS: have you thought about getting into AA?

*on the titantron Eric Bischoff appears backstage with another one of the nitro girls*

EB: Well, well, i am truely sorry that Big Show got fired..er i mean lost the match with Kane..guess what Show..you're ass is fired..(gives an evil laugh). Oh my goodness i crack myself up! okay honey drop your drawers!
*The nitro girl takes her panties off to reaveal, a pull my tooth match.*

EB: wouldn't you know it we had a former dentist wreslte to start the show now we are going to have someone lose their teeth. Come on down Bubba Ray!

*Bubba comes out to the ring*

TS: well it looks like Bubba Ray Dudley is going to face losing his teeth JR.

JR: i hope that SOB does cause i heard his teeth are bubba tough, and i new some of those teeth to pop open my beer bottles.

TS: What the hell are you talking about?

*music kicks up..This is a Test*

JR: and here comes that damn dudley's opponent Testicule..er i mean pop quiz..awww screw it.

TS: i think you knew to lay of the sauce JR

JR: well i think you need to lay off your grandmother's coochie to, but you don't here me talking.

TS: look you fat ass okalahoma sooner boomer or whatever you say in that lame ass report you do.

JR: what the hell..Test has jumped on Bubba early hitting him with some right hands

TS: trying to upshow me huh? well bubba taking it back to Test. the irish whip into the ropes test ducks a clothesline, and oh no the big boot from test.

JR: and tony test is going to the corner of the ring where that dentist equipment is

*Test goes to get the eqpuipment to only get splashed by a huge wave from the pool*

TS: looks like test is all wet.

JR: why is that little bastard Spike Dudley on a jet ski. what is he doing.

TS: Bubba ray is back up and has picked up a hammer. look out test!

*test turns around to get hit in the head with the hammer by bubba ray. Spike then appears to throw an object into the ring to bubba.*

JR: what in the hell does bubba have?

TS: in appears to be dental floss, industirial strength.

JR: i wonder if it's the mint kind..you know after a long night of drinking i like the flavor of mint floss in the morning.

TS: would you shut up! bubba has attached the floss to test's buck teeth..and he is oh no surely not!

JR: he is, that sick sum bitch is throwing the floss back to Spike who has hooked the floss to the jet ski.

TS: no, don't do it...they are dragging test right out of the ring

JR: oh my god, the insanity there goes test's teeth! his damn teeth just ripped out of his mouth..look at the blood flow.

*bell rings and bubba wins the match to move on to the next round of the tourney to meet Kane.*

TS: well it looks like the tooth fairy will be working overtime tonight in Dudleyville!

To be continued......
Old 22 Oct 2002, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

buddy that was great........... im begging you.....please help me do fan fic your awesome.......
Old 23 Oct 2002, 03:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
sucka

Absolute genius. If they put that on on Monday nights their ratings might not be in the crapper

Old 28 Oct 2002, 03:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Lethal One!

Lethal is on a distinguished road
Talking

dont stop keep writing!!!!