ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Idon't belive this..ANOTHER shooting??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 11:31 AM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Exclamation Idon't belive this..ANOTHER shooting??

Well I hate to be the 1st to announce thsi but there very well may have been another shooting just a few miles away from the very first shooting incdent. It just happened early this morning, around 6am....its on CNN right now
This has gotta stop...
Old 22 Oct 2002, 11:39 AM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He's not gonna stop even if they contact him. They have to catch him now
Old 22 Oct 2002, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
Devilchild

And this sick fuck(s), left a note behind at the Ashland shooting saying if "demands" are not met he will start targeting kids, he has shot one already.......He is not targeting anyone specific as far as age, race, gender, it all appears to be random....but well planned out.

I hope that this ends soon, it has to. This is the ultimate form of terrorism.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

God Bless America
Old 22 Oct 2002, 03:21 PM   #5 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Yup, I know the kids in our child development class didnt get to come cuz we werent suppose to let anyone in.............
Old 22 Oct 2002, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

It's sad that this sick fuck is doing this..and i feel bad for the guy that got shot this morning..FYI he died of his injuries a few hours ago. The bad thing is the police have no clue or description of the shooters..hopefully this guy will get caught..
Old 22 Oct 2002, 05:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

How do you know it's even a guy?

But nevertheless, you have to give this person credit. The shooter seems very intelligent. It's about damn time the world got an intellingent serial killer. Ever since the days of John Wayne Gacy and Jeffery Dahmer, we haven't really had a smart murderer. All we seem to get is pathetic dumbasses who kill one or two people and get busted by the cops immediately. This shooter definitely has a plan, and definitely thought this through. Hats off.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 22 Oct 2002, 05:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
And while were at it,How you you know that it's even one person? For some one to do all of these sniper attacks, for this long with out getting caught....come on there has to be more than one person involved in this....plus traditionly snipers work in pairs...
Old 22 Oct 2002, 05:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Hero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
It's sad that this sick fuck is doing this..and i feel bad for the guy that got shot this morning..FYI he died of his injuries a few hours ago. The bad thing is the police have no clue or description of the shooters..hopefully this guy will get caught..
He'll get caught. The question isn't if, though, it's when. He's a sly SOB, but he'll slip eventually. He can't do this forever. But as I said, the question is when?
Old 22 Oct 2002, 05:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles

GOOD POINT!! I never thought of it that way.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

sorry i didn't realize that the feminists are the board might get offended...the cops think it is a guy...i don't know! i mean i would hate to meet the woman that would do something like this, or group or man for that matter...i use the word guy as just a general term..i do that a lot...kind of like when a teacher tells a class come on guys calm down...or something even though the class has girls..
Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

well most of the time the killer is a male. Female's have probably done a serial shooting but it's not common. most of the time crimes are commited by men...maybe they'll have an accomplice who is a female either way it doesn't matter. We don't know whether this person is male or female but saying he when u don't know what the gender is means that person.....or at least in slang terms.

-WhiteWolf