ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Its been fun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:30 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Its been fun

but i fear my purpose on this board is through
Don't ask what it was cause i dunno ...99.8% of you probably didn't even realize i was here in the first place

I think its time for DDP to be movin on
"It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end."

Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Its been fun

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page
Don't ask what it was cause i dunno ...99.8% of you probably didn't even realize i was here in the first place

dont leave man. seriously dont. i noticed you were here. DONT LEAVE!
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:36 AM   #3 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

dont leave, you had very good post, i enjoyed reading them stay

Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:36 AM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I have a nutral opinion.... jp
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ugggg This has been done!!!

Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

I noticed you, dude you come up with some of the best threads on here........don't go man!!!!!!!!!!! you make things interesting for all us non-sleepers!
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:

"It is good to have an end to journey toward, but it is the journey that matters in the end."
Forgive me if I doubt your sincerety if you are saying you are leaving the boards forever. So what ,you like going to bed or something?
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah, I think he just went to bed people, no need to panic. As for me I think I shall do the same. After all, sleep is what makes the pain stop, if only for a little while...

Goodnight
Old 22 Oct 2002, 03:19 AM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:

ROFLMAO...HUGE TAP OUT, GIGANTIC TAP AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST TAP EVER!!!!

Old 22 Oct 2002, 03:33 AM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Its been fun

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

ROFLMAO...HUGE TAP OUT, GIGANTIC TAP AND QUITE POSSIBLY THE BIGGEST TAP EVER!!!!
Quite possibly....but not....the Biggest tapp ever is whenever somebody uses that term....they tapp out to me since I am the creator of such a wonderfull thing!!!

Old 22 Oct 2002, 04:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

Quote:

Hmm... well isn't the board just full of surprises lately...

All right then, Page first up... why leave man? I always find your posts amusing and with a sense of meaning of why... you are like a breath of fresh air, to the sometimes boring boards...

One of the reasons why I had/have your back, because its always cool to meet someone, with personality, and that you certaintly possess.

without you around, it will indeed lack that certain 'bada bing', definitely should reconsider my friend, or else I can promise you, that you will be missed, don't listen to immature individuals like a certain 'someone', but I know what you mean, about the whole purpose thing... I've contemplated it as well... still do... but I am not going to try and change your mind... its your decision Page, I trust your judgement enough, so I respect that.

so it seems like the "uncoordinated yak" (yeah I seen that one LoL!) will be leaving soon huh? well my friend, your departure will also help become a deciding factor of my absense also, since only certains things can be done, but for only a moments worth, or else it just all can become repetitive and empty... lately I been kind of feeling that myself... but never the less, until when or then, take care of you and yours Page, tread carefully if you must.

*gives a positively page smile, tilts head a bit, then shows nothing but white teeth*

because you helped me like you, and I will help you, like you, just like me! and thats a good thing!
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 22 Oct 2002, 09:54 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

when its your time to go....you go

Old 22 Oct 2002, 10:04 AM   #13 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Re: Re: Its been fun

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

Quite possibly....but not....the Biggest tapp ever is whenever somebody uses that term....they tapp out to me since I am the creator of such a wonderfull thing!!!

LOL you created that term did ya??? first time i heard it was in UFC like 6 years ago, you didn't create nothing
Old 22 Oct 2002, 11:36 AM   #14 (permalink)
Bad Magick

ah d@mn it! Don't go man! I always liked your posts.

Old 22 Oct 2002, 12:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

meh. You'll be back.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!