ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

That special Girl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2002, 12:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of
Default That special Girl

Christ I hope im not makin a mistake over here
NEways im postin on both cuz there are some posters here who I do respect like soda girl......

Allright guys heres some info about me Josh. Where to begin, well im 20 and been all over the place when i was young. Moved and lived 5 different places. Made many friends and along with that met many girls. Ive dated my fair share of girls 50+ (lost count awhile ago) but its always the same ole deal, they just arnt werent what i was looking for.

Now i find myself with a problem, I am in college and finally starting to meet those girls i was always looking for. They are attractive, caring, funny, sweet just all around great girl. They also all tend to have boy friends, either serious or just beginning. Now me being the person I am, if i care about the girl I will respect her and not interfere in her relationship. I dont want to make her life dramatic in the least, so I find myself keeping a little distance as to not hurt them or myself.

Now here is my question, am I doing the right thing in not trying to take them for myself? I would think so, but sometimes i just think i should be the one with them. That we were meant to be together. Is it right to persue (sp?) a girl knowing she has a boy friend? I cant even tell you how many girls i should have acted on instead of letting them go.

ladies i would love to hear your honest opinion. Put some thought into it before you reply.

guys, lets be real about this, no immature replies please. Im asking you guys cuz i respect you most of you at least

Old 22 Oct 2002, 12:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

well maybe you just get to know the girls and not put any pressure on them. Just play cool and dont put on moves on till her previous relationship falls through. but dont jump on asking her out right away wait a week or two then make your moves. this is just what i think but my style of doing things is different than everyone else just as everyone's else's is different within everyone else.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well my friend, in a situation like yours you're left with just two options. You continue to wait for either the ones you want to be free of their respective boyfriends. Or you take the risk of interferring with their relationships and tell them how you feel. Whichever choice you make will rely on a great deal of luck, patience and timing. But they are only options left at the moment...
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
well maybe you just get to know the girls and not put any pressure on them. Just play cool and dont put on moves on till her previous relationship falls through. but dont jump on asking her out right away wait a week or two then make your moves. this is just what i think but my style of doing things is different than everyone else just as everyone's else's is different within everyone else.
i here what your sayin man, but im talkin about girls ive grown close to, not just recently met
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

mr kliq,
I recently was stuck in such a situation and i must tell you sir , its best too just move on ...girls in relationships nuthin but trouble
find someone else ...its not hard (anyone who knows me is laughing their ass off at that last statement)
But focusing any attention on a girl who is expressing no intrest and has a bf already will almost always end badly

Tust the Page the Page is Good

Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:05 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

All u can do man, is try to be their freinds right now...(Or be immoral as heck). Just give it some time man..
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

right on guys, any girls wanna throw their two cents in?

somethin to keep in mind, i have gone through this a few times and after it all played out and i said nothing. I had talked to them months later and they end up telling me how they had something for me but didnt think i was intrested. Has happened 3 times with girls ove been close with.

I think thats the one gift i have, i have this way of getting real close and forming a tight bond with my friends. So that part just confuses the hell outa me when it happens. Anyone know what im talking about or am i making any sense?
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:13 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page
mr kliq,
I recently was stuck in such a situation and i must tell you sir , its best too just move on ...girls in relationships nuthin but trouble
find someone else ...its not hard (anyone who knows me is laughing their ass off at that last statement)
But focusing any attention on a girl who is expressing no intrest and has a bf already will almost always end badly

Tust the Page the Page is Good
This is true, but unfortunately the heart and the mind tend to pull in opposite directions. And both are very powerful. It is hard to convince the heart that the cause is lost, only time and pain can do that.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:14 AM   #9 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

This is true, but unfortunately the heart and the mind tend to pull in opposite directions. And both are very powerful. It is hard to convince the heart that the cause is lost, only time and pain can do that.
man Ryan you arnt that evil.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01

man Ryan you arnt that evil.
People usually mistaken dark with evil. True, I am not an evil person. I am actually a kind person where it counts.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan

Trust me I know it was a long time before they gave me back my shoelaces and belt
still cant find my knives

I'm here to make sure this doesnt happen to my young friend Kliq
Nothing good ever comes from these situations
turn run dont look back

Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

I just want to apologize man, i thought this place was gunna be a big flame whole, but really there are just a few posters that spoil the name. You guys are allright with me
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:38 AM   #13 (permalink)

most of us are capable of calm rational and intelligent thought
there are just a few who are either constantly flaming or so blatantly stupid it hurts your head to talk to them
most of us tho are pretty decent

Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:39 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
I just want to apologize man, i thought this place was gunna be a big flame whole, but really there are just a few posters that spoil the name. You guys are allright with me
Thanks, but don't tell anyone. I have a reputation to uhold.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

I guess it would depend on how much you care for them......i would say if you feel you may be in love with a girl with a b/f, you should tell her how you feel, she may feel the same way. Besides, if you don't take a chance on someone you feel may be that one special girl, you may grow to regret it for the rest of your life. Is it the right thing to do??? I'd say yeah cause if she does feel the same way you do then you've achieved what most people spend a life time trying to but never achieve, a chance to be with your true love! You only live once & can't take back the mistakes you make.......then again your talking about girls, that's plural, as in more than one.........maybe you just fall too hard for the girls you're interested in! Think about it, if one girl feels so special that you think that the rest of your life with her is true bliss, go for it!