ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Why do you keep coming back to PWF?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Why do you keep coming back to PWF?

I'm kinda wondering myself....usually i like to do things because i feel my presence makes a difference or i have some valuable contribution to make....
As of late however I feel that No difference is being made at all
I am wondering What encourages the Rest of you to continue coming back?

Just wondering

Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: Why do you keep coming back to PWF?

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page
I'm kinda wandering myself....usually i like to do things because i feel my presence makes a difference or i have some valuable contribution to make....
As of late however I feel that No difference is being made at all
I am wondering What encourages the Rest of you to continue coming back?

Just wondering
they have me at gun point. *shakes in chair*
Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

nothing better to do until I fall asleep.

Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I like the people here. Good folks...
Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Cause its the only web adress I know other than WWE.com....

Hay!!!!! Why doesnt WWE.com have messageboards?

Prob afraid we would have better Ideas than them!!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

to share my witty and sarcastic remarks with you ppl till i get tired enough to fall asleep
Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Filthy Mcnasty
to share my witty and sarcastic remarks with you ppl
Let us know when you plann to do that!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:36 PM   #8 (permalink)
whats the purpose of this

Filthy Mcnasty is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

[/QUOTE

yeah i'll tell ya right after you stop gettin slapped around the war zone by everyone ok??? deal then
Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:53 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Filthy Mcnasty
Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

[/QUOTE

yeah i'll tell ya right after you stop gettin slapped around the war zone by everyone ok??? deal then
LOL Me? Nooooooo I built that warzone!!! If you come over here you better recignize<sp?>!!!!

Old 22 Oct 2002, 01:59 AM   #10 (permalink)

so the best reason so far is to pass time til you sleep

Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:01 AM   #11 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

well most of my buddies went off to college and im not transfering till january. So i come on here talk about shit every now and then with people and just kill time. Its strange though, you start building respect for people and start coming back because of the people.
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

I keep comming back cause i'm a freak!!!!!!!!!!! I really am.......plus i have this whole De-Virginizer thing going, i plan on gettin all the divas' names on the list.......it's my only goal in life right now
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:05 AM   #13 (permalink)

ok ...thats the saddest thing I've read today

I'll take that into consideration tho

Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:19 AM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I think it has to do with me not being a freak here because of my interest in wrestling. I fit in...Talking about wrestling related or off topic stuff with people that all share that one common thread...A love for wrestling. We are like a family & I love it here!
Old 22 Oct 2002, 02:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Who....ME?????