ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Shocking News......Kool Aid Man Likes Soda!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Shocking News......Kool Aid Man Likes Soda!!!!

K.A.M. Likes

Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Does this thread have multiple meanings? Or no?
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Shocking news, Kim aka the Kool aids man is an immature fuck with no life.

Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
Shocking news, Kim aka the Kool aids man is an immature fuck with no life.

LOL Look whos talking....

Im going to give you one more warning......keep this in warzone or Im going to go to your prescious sports forum and diss you in every goddamn topic there is.....so I hope you have the delete button on auto cause ill keep you busy with that!!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:50 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Yeah, it does. I like wolves.

Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

Im going to give you one more warning......keep this in warzone or Im going to go to your prescious sports forum and diss you in every goddamn topic there is.....so I hope you have the delete button on auto cause ill keep you busy with that!!!

What was that? i couldnt read your post, try taking your finger's out of your ass before typing you piece of trailor trash named KIM the slut.

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

This is my second warning Rock.....as well as I warned your Group Buddy Stone Cold!!!

My PM to Stone Cold
Quote:
I warned Rock.....Ill warn him one more time.....and Ill take the risk on getting banned for this.....

You know I dont care and will come back just like at pw.....so you better warn him cause ill have so much fun doing what I said!!!The thread were Rock shows how Immature he is!!!

HAHAHHAHAHA

LOL

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:27 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I hate soda especially when it goes flat

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

But it comes in all flavors.....you hate all flavors?

Some soda gives me the runs!!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:29 PM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Perhapse I wasn't paying close enough attention. But what exactly just happened here?
Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:30 PM   #14 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Old 21 Oct 2002, 10:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
But it comes in all flavors.....you hate all flavors?

Some soda gives me the runs!!!
some soda gives me the crabs