ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What should I do here people?
View Poll Results: What should I do?
Kill him quick and clean. (after all he is your friend) 1 4.76%
Let him live but make him do house chores like an indentured servant 2 9.52%
Forgive him and do your best to get some sleep 4 19.05%
Open the cur's throat with a blade!! 1 4.76%
Kick him in the balls... repeatedly 5 23.81%
Kick him in the balls, pour gasoline on him and set him on fire. (outside of course) 6 28.57%
Keep posting until you get tired and then go to bed 0 0%
Kill him and THEN try to get some sleep (worry about where to put the body in the morning) 2 9.52%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:05 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default What should I do here people?

It's like this boys and girls, I've been on a long overdue paid vacation for the last six days. Tomorrow is my first day back so I decided to get to bed early to try and get an early start on sleep. As I lay there mere inches from sleep, my lummox of a room mate comes home from work. He slams the front door closed, gallumps into his bedroom and loudly closes the door. And now he's listening to some God awful country song. Now I can't get back to sleep and I'll be lucky if I get four hours in before I have to get ready for work. So what should I do here? The selection with the most votes is my next course of action so vote early and vote often...
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:12 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quick and clean..if its a friend anyway

Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:13 AM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I choose......I

Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Kick him in the balls?
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:15 AM   #5 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Keep those votes coming folks. This man's life is in your collective hands
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:17 AM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

A six way tie?!?! What the hell?
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:23 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Bah! "Let him live" is in the leade, we need more votes!
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Bah! "Let him live" is in the leade, we need more votes!

There was choices a-h.......I wanted an I so now you suffer!!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:26 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

There was choices a-h.......I wanted an I so now you suffer!!!
Damn you!!! I will not be defeated again! I will have my vengance! You hear me?!? I will have my vengance!!!
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

There's only seven people on the boards, and there's... Seven votes?!? Fine thanks to you people he lives... for now. But I will keep the poll open for another two days for those of you who aren't here. Goodnight everyone
Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:12 AM   #11 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Go and talk to him. There is obviously something bothering him and maybe he would be willing to open up to you.
If not, calmly ask him to respect you as a roommate and explain his behavior is making it hard for you to sleep.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Go and talk to him. There is obviously something bothering him and maybe he would be willing to open up to you.
If not, calmly ask him to respect you as a roommate and explain his behavior is making it hard for you to sleep.
What is with you pacifists anyway? I got another "let him live" vote! What the hell? He's not mad, he just wasn't paying attention. He said he was sorry but the damage is done!! I will have my vengance!!! I will wade in the blood of my enemies!!! I will.... uh, sorry. Keep those votes comin' folks.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:20 AM   #13 (permalink)

dude breathe ...ok breathe
Tyra Banks and Bunnies
Tyra Banks and bunnies

Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:22 AM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page
dude breathe ...ok breathe
Tyra Banks and Bunnies
Tyra Banks and bunnies
I'll kill the bastard!!! I'll...! Oooh, Tyra Banks... and cute little bunnies......
Old 21 Oct 2002, 09:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I don't know who this is about because I don't feel like reading this but I like the sound of the kicking in the balls.