ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2002, 01:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Seriously. I'll take any mod job I can get. Wow. Just think of the damage I could do as mod for Hot Guys. Heh, heh. Of course, the "Hot Guys" forum will die soon anyway. Why would you people want a forum that's just going to be pictures of me plastered all the place anyway?
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 21 Oct 2002, 01:58 AM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

So this is your coming out of the closet post?

Fiiiinnnnallly I smell what the Rock has been coookin.....

Its You!!! LOL

Old 21 Oct 2002, 01:59 AM   #3 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian
Default Re: If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Of course, the "Hot Guys" forum will die soon anyway.

With me and EB as mods? Hell no.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:00 AM   #4 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Re: If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

With me and EB as mods? Hell no.
I give it a week before they have it renamed to "The Edge and Christian Forum"
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:01 AM   #5 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Default Re: Re: Re: If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin

I give it a week before they have it renamed to "The Edge and Christian Forum"

Christian and Edge
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:03 AM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

Christian and Edge
LOL....No....It was Edge and Christian!!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #7 (permalink)

either way its gonna suck
which is also funy cause Rock is gonna suck in the hot guys forum
LOL

Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Kool Aid Man

LOL....No....It was Edge and Christian!!!

Fine, lady's first
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #9 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page
either way its gonna suck
which is also funy cause Rock is gonna suck in the hot guys forum
LOL
You suck
Old 21 Oct 2002, 02:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Default Re: If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
Seriously. I'll take any mod job I can get. Wow. Just think of the damage I could do as mod for Hot Guys. Heh, heh. Of course, the "Hot Guys" forum will die soon anyway. Why would you people want a forum that's just going to be pictures of me plastered all the place anyway?

If you want the mod job for hot women / hot guy's, go ahead and take it as long as i keep my sports.

Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Default Re: Re: If The Rock doesn't want his mod spot of "Hot Guys", I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

If you want the mod job for hot women / hot guy's, go ahead and take it as long as i keep my sports.
Too late to try and cover it up now.....you outa the closet!!!

PWF History......Rock Loves The Men!!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Listen up Kim the Koll aids man, if anyone's a fag here at pwf it's you Jay, just take a look at your banner and avator, your obssesed with drag, your favorite wrestler's gaydust and you dream of 1 day standing outside the arena as a male groupie to meet your idol...Gaydust and 1 more thing queer boy, your happily single remember...lol

Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:10 AM   #13 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Listen up Kim the Koll aids man, if anyone's a fag here at pwf it's you Jay, just take a look at your banner and avator, your obssesed with drag, your favorite wrestler's gaydust and you dream of 1 day standing outside the arena as a male groupie to meet your idol...Gaydust and 1 more thing queer boy, your happily single remember...lol
GayDust has a kid with Torrie dumbass!!!

Still doesnt cover the fact that you love the men!!

Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

How immature can a 30 yearold get???

Stonecold already explained the deal man, the hot guy's forum is a part of the hotwomen forum, the mods are locked in.

And just admit that you like drag Kim, there's nothing wrong with it, especially in Northern California...lol

Old 21 Oct 2002, 03:20 AM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
How immature can a 30 yearold get???

Stonecold already explained the deal man, the hot guy's forum is a part of the hotwomen forum, the mods are locked in.

And just admit that you like drag Kim, there's nothing wrong with it, especially in Northern California...lol

Typical CoverUp.....your halfway out the closet.....come all the way out!!!