ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

who wants to join the imperial gods???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2002, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default who wants to join the imperial gods???

?????

Old 20 Oct 2002, 06:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Well, if anyone was going to be a jackass on this thread it would be you Rock. Congratulations, you have fufilled everyone's expectations of you. Whelp...
Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:
Originally posted by Evil-Ryan
Well, if anyone was going to be a jackass on this thread it would be you Rock. Congratulations, you have fufilled everyone's expectations of you. Whelp...

Actually it look's like your the brown nosing jackass that made a fool out of him self, i think you should join Star-crip you evil bitch.

Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK

Actually it look's like your the brown nosing jackass that made a fool out of him self, i think you should join Star-crip you evil bitch.
Well you responded to Red Star laughing at him because no one has joined his group. And responded to what you said. It's gone now though. I'll remember to quote the things you say since your a coward and won't stand behind the things you say. No go back to WZ where you belong...
Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:

Well you responded to Red Star laughing at him because no one has joined his group. And responded to what you said. It's gone now though. I'll remember to quote the things you say since your a coward and won't stand behind the things you say. No go back to WZ where you belong...

WHAT THE FUCK R U TALKING ABOUT FUCK?
STOP MAKING UP SHIT MY EVIL TAPPED OUT BROWN NOSING BITCH.

Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

WHAT THE FUCK R U TALKING ABOUT FUCK?
STOP MAKING UP SHIT MY EVIL TAPPED OUT BROWN NOSING BITCH.
*yawn* You bored me Rock, you know that? Brown nosing? I think you have what I am doing here and what you are doing with The Truth over in WZ. The man can't make a post without you blowing a trumpet proclaiming him as the WZ king. And why do you make tapping out like it's a big deal anyway? It's only important to you it seems.
Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:45 PM   #7 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:

*yawn* You bored me Rock, you know that? Brown nosing? I think you have what I am doing here and what you are doing with The Truth over in WZ. The man can't make a post without you blowing a trumpet proclaiming him as the WZ king. And why do you make tapping out like it's a big deal anyway? It's only important to you it seems.

At first i thought you were brave cause you tapped out like a man, so i felt sorry for you but now, your back to your evil ways, so im adding you to my sig. bitch.

Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
your back to your evil ways
lol, So you finally noticed huh? Anyway, just don't like it when people get picked on that's all. Be a bully in WZ, OT is supposed to be neutral ground.
Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Quote:

lol, So you finally noticed huh? Anyway, just don't like it when people get picked on that's all. Be a bully in WZ, OT is supposed to be neutral ground.

Find out the facts their...junior
Redstar insults people in ot all the time, thats the reason i replied to his new stable post with a...lmao cause nobody wanted to join his handicapped club.

Old 20 Oct 2002, 08:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:

Find out the facts their...junior
Redstar insults people in ot all the time, thats the reason i replied to his new stable post with a...lmao cause nobody wanted to join his handicapped club.
And I noticed you deleted your response too. Anyway, he sounds more like a roving lunatic than anything, if he is trying to be insulting then it isn't really working.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 05:12 AM   #11 (permalink)

yo star i'm in maybe change gods to guards tho not sure bout the whole sacreligious thing

Old 21 Oct 2002, 05:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

ok ill change it, if you really think it should be....saggy is in it, if he aint change his mind...

Old 21 Oct 2002, 05:31 AM   #13 (permalink)

ask Anonmatel he's good people...and try Pablo Ripcord