ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

To settle some confusions...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default To settle some confusions...

I just got back from Gainesville... I went up there to watch the Florida/Auburn football game... got back to find the thread about Gator2oo2... lemme tell u guys something... Gator is not my alter.... but my cousin... our IPs are the same cause I registered at his house... so did he... but a month or so later... I wouldn't lie to u guys... in fact... I saw his sig Friday and noticed that he did not have any permission to use either banner or his current AV... I was going to report him to Kevin but he wasn't on AIM... and Y2A... about the HPz incident... I only joined the PC to see if they'd lemme in... I'm resigning and going back to the HPz...
Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: To settle some confusions...

Quote:
Originally posted by The Man2oo2
I just got back from Gainesville... I went up there to watch the Florida/Auburn football game... got back to find the thread about Gator2oo2... lemme tell u guys something... Gator is not my alter.... but my cousin... our IPs are the same cause I registered at his house... so did he... but a month or so later... I wouldn't lie to u guys... in fact... I saw his sig Friday and noticed that he did not have any permission to use either banner or his current AV... I was going to report him to Kevin but he wasn't on AIM... and Y2A... about the HPz incident... I only joined the PC to see if they'd lemme in... I'm resigning and going back to the HPz...
i already kicked you out! and tell your "cousin" to get my banner out of his sig.
Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
WWE Champion

The Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster everThe Man2oo2 is the absolute WORST poster ever

SC... he doesn't listen to me... he had Afficial's banner in his sig once and i told him to take it out of there... he said "y?" i told him he had no permission... he said "so..." he did take it out... but replaced it with the dWo and ur banner SC... he knows almost nothing even tho he's 13... he just thinks the dWo banner is a parody about the nWo with dogs... and he doesn't understand the copyright laws... i have an IQ of 132... he probably has an IQ of 13... ... can't u threaten to ban him?
Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

new rule - one name per ip address...

Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats a good idea.

And TM2oo2 why don't you just go give your cousin a good punch in the face and stop complaining on here.
Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWE Champion

then what about a family situation... like my cousin and I?
Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
SC... he doesn't listen to me... he had Afficial's banner in his sig once and i told him to take it out of there... he said "y?" i told him he had no permission... he said "so..." he did take it out... but replaced it with the dWo and ur banner SC... he knows almost nothing even tho he's 13... he just thinks the dWo banner is a parody about the nWo with dogs... and he doesn't understand the copyright laws... i have an IQ of 132... he probably has an IQ of 13... ... can't u threaten to ban him?
hmm. i guess i could. but i think you should be able to reason with him.
Old 20 Oct 2002, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

threating to bann someone cuz they have a banner in their siggy?? Yeah he "stole" it but still hm..let's see someone screwed up my banner for TM2002 and put new text in it and I didn't have a fit now did i??

-WhiteWolf
Old 20 Oct 2002, 05:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
WWE Champion

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf
threating to bann someone cuz they have a banner in their siggy?? Yeah he "stole" it but still hm..let's see someone screwed up my banner for TM2002 and put new text in it and I didn't have a fit now did i??

-WhiteWolf
lemme guess who it was... uhh... SC!!!
Old 20 Oct 2002, 05:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by WhiteWolf

-WhiteWolf
im not having a fit anymore. and i am not gonna threaten gator guy. if u read my post it said i could ban him, but it would be better if he talked to him. meaning that its not a good idea. and ya that banner that i took, you were the one who helped me make it. lol so didnt steal it you helped me modify it. and i took that banner cause th2 wrote losers on ours so it was a war between stables. but i know i was wrong for yelling at red-star. i totally forgot about all of the stuff before. so i am sorry to you red and to make it up, if you ever need a banner pm me and i will make you one.
Old 20 Oct 2002, 05:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

MOTHER FUCKER HE COULD OF PMED YOU THIS SHIT, BUT I DIDNT SEE YOU LOCK THIS THREAD YOU GAY BITCH, YOU ARE SO FUCKING PHONY, GOD I HATE YOU DIE FAG DIE!!!!!!!!! that was to the fag stone cold...

Old 20 Oct 2002, 05:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
Warping minds 1 at a time

winnipegjuggalo is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to winnipegjuggalo

Quote:
then what about a family situation... like my cousin and I?

exactly the problem thats happening in graphics.......man just cause me and my fam are related......"all votes count as one"

what a load of shit
Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:17 PM   #13 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
i have an IQ of 132... he probably has an IQ of 13... ... can't u threaten to ban him?
sheesh... it's not that big a deal. You don't have to brag about your IQ now, no one cares.

Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
WWE Champion

sad BM... urs is only 130... lol j/k
Old 20 Oct 2002, 07:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
sad BM... urs is only 130... lol j/k
yeah I'm real sad. When I grow up I wanna be a computer nerd like you. btw my IQ is 135, not 130.