ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you do on Saturday nights?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default What do you do on Saturday nights?

I've got no life lol. I spend most of Saturday night online or playing games, then at 10:00pm I start watching tv.. I usually don't go to bed until 1:00am.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:06 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Depends. Sometimes I watch movies...Sometimes I sit at the computer posting. Sometimes I go to parties. Tonight I am gonna go hang out with friends and freeze my ass off on the square.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

Well tonight im gettin smashed again and hopefully end up back in someones dorm room. Right now im off to go get the 40s for tonight, have a fun one guys.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

usually I go out boozing it up with my roommates. Kind of getting bored of doing it. As for tonight I got a date with some girl I been friends with my whole life. See what happens. Well I guess I better get going gotta pick her up at 8:30 reservations for 9:00.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

WHAT DO YOU DO ON SATURDAY NIGHTS?????

Usually a hot chick.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Alas......not much...
Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:31 PM   #7 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I'm on alot but a lot of times i go out.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 08:21 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

I steal money from D.A.V.E. every weekend!!!!!! I did it again you fucker, & in the words of Rob Zombie, NEVER GONNA STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19 Oct 2002, 08:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by HEADbanger
I steal money from D.A.V.E. every weekend!!!!!! I did it again you fucker, & in the words of Rob Zombie, NEVER GONNA STOP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THATS ON MY BANNER!!!!
Old 19 Oct 2002, 08:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

THATS ON MY BANNER!!!!
well, D.A.V.E. can't stop me...... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 19 Oct 2002, 08:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:

well, D.A.V.E. can't stop me...... EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who or what the f*** is D.A.V.E?

Old 19 Oct 2002, 08:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

Who or what the f*** is D.A.V.E?
if i tell you, everyone & their mother will know, & well, i can't afford to be giving all that information out, but i will give you a hint if you really want one!!!!!!
Old 19 Oct 2002, 08:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Nothing since the summer...I was living in the city from Last October till March,...had alot of fun (A little too much fun )...hit the bars up every weekend..lost my Job and moved back in with my folks ..who just moved over the past year , to the middle of nowhere, so to hang out with my friends I have to drive for over 2 hours there and two hours back...and I am lacking wheels right now and it sux...so my Saturday nights are spent on the phone, watching TV and on the net.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 08:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Well since i lost my liscence im really not that mobile, im usually depending on friends to give me lifts ect. so i havent been going out as much as normal, that's another reason my post count is so high. But normally i wouldnt be caught dead staying at home alone on a saturday night, im either with friend's smoking and playing video games or ill be with my woman watching a movie or ill go clubing but i hate dressing up.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 09:01 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:

if i tell you, everyone & their mother will know, & well, i can't afford to be giving all that information out, but i will give you a hint if you really want one!!!!!!
whatever dude.