ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Say something people!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default Say something people!

There's 10 posters here yet no one here's saying anything. C'mon, make with the chit chat.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm postin!

Anyway, Hi BM. I am watching SpongeBob SquarePants and listening to Song 4 Life right now....What are YOU doing?
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:27 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

something

Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
something
Cynical fuck...u beat me to it!
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

SHIT!!! He said say something people

something people

Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

uummm...........what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what wha what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what whatwhat what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

hey bitches......i would talk....but im too busy sucking on miss piggies tits.......because im bad bert...

bad bert your gonna have to get a seperate accont...i have a reputation to protect...

Old 19 Oct 2002, 06:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

lol you do realize Ms Piggy and Bert are from two different shows right??

Anyways, Hi all. This is only my second post on these boards. A fellow poster told me i should come check it out over here and engage in some nice discussions so here I am

Pretty board right now so ill go along with the topic
What am I doing right now? Hmmmmm

well im listening to some twista and waiting to get ready to go to a party tonight. Im at ISU visiting my buddies and someones throwing a Ghetto Fabulous party tonight. LOL this shit should be insane. Anyone got any good ideas?
im wearing a red bandana tied 2pac style, some red warm up pants with one leg up and a white T shirt. Im thinking Nelly band aid and some Bling Bling. Witha couple of 40s in brown bags. God you gotta love white boys dressing up ghetto

btw its my Bday today
Old 19 Oct 2002, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by J Kliq 01
lol you do realize Ms Piggy and Bert are from two different shows right??

Anyways, Hi all. This is only my second post on these boards. A fellow poster told me i should come check it out over here and engage in some nice discussions so here I am

Pretty board right now so ill go along with the topic
What am I doing right now? Hmmmmm

well im listening to some twista and waiting to get ready to go to a party tonight. Im at ISU visiting my buddies and someones throwing a Ghetto Fabulous party tonight. LOL this shit should be insane. Anyone got any good ideas?
im wearing a red bandana tied 2pac style, some red warm up pants with one leg up and a white T shirt. Im thinking Nelly band aid and some Bling Bling. Witha couple of 40s in brown bags. God you gotta love white boys dressing up ghetto

btw its my Bday today
'Sup man. Glad to meet you.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

welcomies!

Right now...I am about to update my poemz website....and...listenin to some music...and..uh...datz it!

-WhiteWolf
Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
THATS MY CAKE!!!!!

J Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud ofJ Kliq 01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

'Sup man. Glad to meet you.
hey Magick, saw you on the other boards before. I wish you would or could have stayed but we wont talk about that here. Hope most people here come off as cool as you have. I have checked out the war zone room and i wasnt sure about coming here. Hopefully 1st impressions were wrong though