ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Question...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Question...

How did everyone come up with their member names for PWF? I've seen some very creative ones and I was just wondering.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

I created Y2A in No Mercy, then in Smackdown: Just Bring It, and I came on PW and decided Y2A's the name for me.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

most of the time my name has to do with space, or stars, moon, whatver...red-star was just something i liked

Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I have told before, but I dont mind doin it again

Sodapopcorn was a before and after I liked on Wheel Of Fortune...So I made it my screenname and e-mail address. I got called Soda a lot, so when I opened a PW account I dropped the popcorn and added girl to make it clear I was female on a male dominated board. Then I just used the same here at PWF.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:03 PM   #5 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Mine at pw was "Don't eat the Yellow Snow"...then I got deleted along with 50 other people(by accident)...then it was "Who made the mellow glow"(Cause it rhymed)...got deleted (Agian by accident)..then it was "Mellow glow"...and then, I realized that name made me sound like a catontonice monkey...so I changed it to "Shynefactory"....which is one of my favorite bands.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:54 PM   #6 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Mine was easy, at work there are two Ryans in management, myself and the one who runs the indoor soccer field. In one of the management meetings someone called out the name "Ryan" to ask a question, but we didn't know which one at first since we we standing next to each other. So we said, "Which one?" To which she promptly replied, "The Evil one." Me The name kinda stuck after that.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

my name is very creative umm i think i got it off of ummmm WWE maybe?

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:03 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
most of the time my name has to do with space, or stars, moon, whatver...red-star was just something i liked
Why do your names have to do with space & stars and stuff like that? I have wondered, but never asked, and this seems like as good a time as any.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream

i just love the stars and cosmos....

Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:14 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I got my name off a Godsmack CD.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Devilchild

My user name is my "nickname" that a friend of mine gave to me while we were on a trip......Jeeze, you breath fire once and you are labled

Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

It's all aboot building igloos, eh?
Old 19 Oct 2002, 06:16 PM   #13 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

My name comes from Jim Rome, a sports-radio talk show host. it's one of his aliases. I can also be called Van Smack.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 06:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

I like wolves...and white ones are rare and mystical...so it just fitz...

-WhiteWolf
Old 19 Oct 2002, 06:31 PM   #15 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

I took the initials from my first name (R)andy and middle name
(J)eremy. As for Knuckles it is an old boxing nickname.