ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Dogs or cats?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Dogs or cats?

Pretty much that, do you like dogs or cats?

(Sorry for the fairly useless thread, got bored...)
Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:35 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I like cats better. Dogs stink too much, they also drool too much, and taking care of them is more expensive and time consuming.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I like cats better.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

hey bitches....i rather have a dog...but cats taste better.....i like spreading those pussy lips apart until they smile.....then i stick my muppet tounge as far into that twat as possible......and when that kitten cums.....i swallow each and ever drop of those love juices....because im bad bert...

Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:45 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
[COLOR=orange]hey bitches....i rather have a dog...but cats taste better.....[COLOR]
I knew it! Muppets eat cats!

Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

I knew it! Muppets eat cats!
uh, i dont think bad bert means the kind of act that goes meow

Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:01 PM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

uh, i dont think bad bert means the kind of act that goes meow
Uh right... Anyway, I like dogs better, I like how friendly they are and I admire their loyalty. But I don't mind cats either.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)

Lorna is on a distinguished road

I love dogs, and I hate cats, so there's your answer.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

DOGS! I love all kinds! I currently just have my Maltese (Taik) & I love him with all my heart!. Cats are cute and stuff, but I am allergic to them.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
DOGS! I love all kinds! I currently just have my Maltese (Taik) & I love him with all my heart!. Cats are cute and stuff, but I am allergic to them.
I kinda figured you for a little dog person SG.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Dogs & cats. It just doesn't matter!

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:10 PM   #12 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
OMG!!I have a maltese too it he looks exactly like that but his hair is shorter and his name is howie!! I like dogs way more than cats! And I also love my golden retriever SHILOH!
Old 20 Oct 2002, 12:37 AM   #13 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

OMG!!I have a maltese too it he looks exactly like that but his hair is shorter and his name is howie!! I like dogs way more than cats! And I also love my golden retriever SHILOH!
VERY COOL!
I think Maltese is the best breed. They have such great personalities. I love dogs a lot and will always have one, I won't be surprised if it's always a Maltese.
Old 20 Oct 2002, 12:47 AM   #14 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

VERY COOL!
I think Maltese is the best breed. They have such great personalities. I love dogs a lot and will always have one, I won't be surprised if it's always a Maltese.
LOL! my puppy is kinda bad but what can I say he's a boy!.............and a puppy
Old 20 Oct 2002, 12:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

I got three dogs..........two pit bull/mutts & a schnoodle!

Watch out for that 8lb. schnoodle, she likes to attack the STRUDLE Sarah, sic nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!