ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Quick Question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:54 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default Quick Question

This is primarily directed at Soda...no offense...but have there been some downright creepy banners lately or what?
I bring this up cuz I again saw the NKOTB banner and noticed that atleast one of those kids looks really sinister like hes planning something...I dunno if i quite trust him.previously there was the Carebear banner and for being pastel and snuggly they have this eerie children of the corn presence i just cant explain.

and oh yeah Bad Bert...weird

this has been brought to you in part by PWF and Positively Page making these boards better one post at a time

Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:01 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yes...There are odd banners. But banners are a way for people to be unique, creative, and express themselves. I assure you the New Kids have only good intentions...They are not evil. They were my idols as a child and I admit I still listen to their CD's and have a framed poster hanging on my wall.
I got the impression from a post that they were being forgotten, so I decided to revive the memory using a banner.

The Care Bear banner...Yeah, that was odd. The Bad Bert one is really cute tho! Those were both made by Stone Cold...So maybe he's just a freak...??
Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:06 AM   #3 (permalink)

no not dissing NKOTB at all but that one second from the left ...donny i think...he's just kinda glaring at me ...I think he wants something ....Like my soul
the other guys just chillin all normal and then theres donny promising me wealth and fame if i will just sell him my soul

nah SC aint a freak he's just a big baldheaded lovable lug
give him another beer last time he climbed up on the couch and did his little taunt ...but he was kinda drunk so he fell

banners arent really creepy just tryin to start a conversation

haha you fell for my clever trick

Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

From left to right...They are:
Danny, Jordan, Joey, Jon, & Donnie
I think u are talkin about Jordan. He was my love. But now that I look back I don't understand why I didn't favor and crush on Joey. *shrugz* Oh well.

And yeah, its a good thread...since we are the only ones here.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:15 AM   #5 (permalink)

that one's Jordan..really wow
I remember those guys too
way back when most of these younguns werent even aware of the presence that NKOTB had the lunchboxes, backpacks, music videos, and even their very own Cartoon series
(just like MC hammer and MacCauley Culkin)

Oh boy i think i just dated myself....grampa page needs his pills

kinda figured since we were the only ones here we should at least converse its only polite
of course I'm going to continue to try to avoid making eye contact with Jordan I think he's challenging me to a duel

Old 19 Oct 2002, 05:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
The Bad Bert one is really cute tho! Those were both made by Stone Cold...So maybe he's just a freak...??
stone cold did not make my banner, you cannot prove that.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

stone cold did not make my banner, you cannot prove that.
LOL...You blacked out where he wrote Stone Cold, so I guess I can't.
Why did u take the "closed" sign off it? lol, that was adorable. But the colors should have been changed to black and white to match the banner.