ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Who's Evil here?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Oct 2002, 01:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Who's Evil here?

Who on these boards considers themselves Evil? Me, well Hell, I advertise... but you what about you?
Old 19 Oct 2002, 01:59 AM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i'm not evil

just because i'm a goth, and can get violent with people who trash my lifestyle or would mess with any woman i'm with and break their fucking neck

yeah i guess so

Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Not I said the pig.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

actually i've gutted several pigs and butchered sheep before after the stock show at a country fair since the ex's father was a chicken shit and wouldn't do it

Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
actually i've gutted several pigs and butchered sheep before after the stock show at a country fair since the ex's father was a chicken shit and wouldn't do it
Oh, ok, I think.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:06 AM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

well you made the comment about pigs so i added on to it

Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
i'm not evil

just because i'm a goth, and can get violent with people who trash my lifestyle or would mess with any woman i'm with and break their fucking neck

yeah i guess so
It's true that not all Goth people can be considered Evil. Most of them are posers who get picked on way too much and turn their sadness and self-loathing inwards. They wear all black and pierce themselves, but they are not Evil. The truly Evil ones are those who look inwards see the Darkness and embrace it, not just reflect it.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Quote:
Ok, that can be considered Evil, yes.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 02:18 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i was like this before i knew what the fukc a goth was

i've always had my dark side, and the look

fuck depression it's only an excuse for lost souls with no direction in their life

Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:55 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Ummm...No.
I am pretty much the opposite of evil.
Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:58 AM   #11 (permalink)

If i want bad things to happen to david arquette does that make me evil? If your answer is yes than i am if it no then i am not

how the hell did he get courtney cox? somebody say cause he's a lovable goof please....go look up lovable goof in the encyclopedia or something theres a picture of me
but nobody loves Page

dammit

Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

but what is evil? is wearing black evil? is listening to heavy metal and having peircings evil?

i dont see anyone in this thread evil unless they're committing murder which i don't think any of us are

sme are just more polite then others

Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Devilchild

Good and evil do not exist, they are lables, we all dance on both sides of the line, we are a mixture of both....

I can be "dark" at times, but has nothing to do with "evil"......labels are what people use so they don't have to be so afraid of what they don't know. So in their narrow view of the world all can be kep on an even keel.

Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:50 PM   #14 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Yeah, it's kinda the lable thing I'm going for here. I'm not talking puppy stomping evil. I'm just talking dark and shadowy type Evil. But not just wearing black all the time...
Old 19 Oct 2002, 07:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Young Noob

Cactus Jack is on a distinguished road

Would you consider putting Ex-Lax in a dudes Coca-Cola while he's stoned evil?