ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

DWO, has an imposter gator 2002

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default DWO, has an imposter gator 2002

I don't know who this guy is, and i haven't seen him around till today, but this Gator 2002 is using the DWO banner from my sig, in his sig and he obviously is not DWO...I believe he is from PW. and i don't want the DWO to be affiliated in any way with PW..so i am letting everyone know that Gator 2002 is a fake and needs to get my banner out of his sig.
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

something smells fishy.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
something smells fishy.
forget fishy i'm talking about gator..this guy is going to get it now...anyone ever seen him?
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

forget fishy i'm talking about gator..this guy is going to get it now...anyone ever seen him?
could he possibly be an alter of someone who shall remain nameless.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:

could he possibly be an alter of someone who shall remain nameless.
possibly he could be an alter, but if i don't know the name i won't know who he is?
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

Quote:

possibly he could be an alter, but if i don't know the name i won't know who he is?

okay gatorcatcher2002

Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:

okay gatorcatcher2002
no seriously dude, it ain't my alter and shyen or any other mod will tell you that..this guy pm me like a week ago saying he liked the banner, then today i look in the wwe to reply to a thread ,, and i see my banner...so i thought i had already replied till i see a taker banner, and notice that the name is gator 2002? plus he was on at the same time i was.
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know. I don't go into "on topic"

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Gator 2OO2 is TheMan2oo2's alter. I'm pretty sure of it.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
Gator 2OO2 is TheMan2oo2's alter. I'm pretty sure of it.
that's what me and calvin thought...but i'm not sure, well he needs to get my banner out of his alter's sig.
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:

that's what me and calvin thought...but i'm not sure, well he needs to get my banner out of his alter's sig.
Yeah, tm2002 said he had an alter by the name of Gator something in the Suggestion Box so... it must be him.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:51 PM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Well...it was an alter of "The Man 2002"...and he said he gave it up...and I saw "Gator2002" online a week or so ago...and low and behold the IP addy's of the "Man2002" and "Gator2002" were the same....I pm'ed him to adress it.

"Hey do u know Your IP is the same as "The Man 2002"'s"

Response

"No they aren't".

When they so were
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:54 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Well...it was an alter of "The Man 2002"...and he said he gave it up...and I saw "Gator2002" online a week or so ago...and low and behold the IP addy's of the "Man2002" and "Gator2002" were the same....I pm'ed him to adress it.

"Hey do u know Your IP is the same as "The Man 2002"'s"

Response

"No they aren't".

When they so were
well the alter should be deleted. remember MIckey D, he was deleted becasue people having alters don't look good for the other posters...that's why it was deleted..so go ahead and delete this gator guy
Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

sorry about the accusation there Dogcatcher.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 03:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Moderators cannot go around creating alters! I only used my alter once, and that was before Pablo Ripcord taught me to become a better mod. I'm gonna tell Sam to knock it off.