ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

The most annoying people in commercials.
View Poll Results: Who's the most annoying?
Alf 0 0%
Terry Bradshaw 1 8.33%
The Dell Dude 2 16.67%
Carrot Top 6 50.00%
Howie and Terri 1 8.33%
The Sprint guy in the black coat 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default The most annoying people in commercials.

Who's the most annoying commercial character? Alf, Terry Bradshaw, Dell dude, Terri and Howie or that Sprint guy in the black coat?

Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I love Carrot Top....But those commercials suck. He was my choice.

If anyone chooses Alf....They get this:

And ya know, I think the Dell guy is perdy cool/cute/funny.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

And ya know, I think the Dell guy is perdy cool/cute/funny.
I love the Dell Boy.....he's soooo cute!
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

He has a girlfriend, she gets jealous of the attention he gets lol.

Anyways. Howie and Teri are the most anoying to me.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby

No hes an annoying little shumck...
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian

He has a girlfriend, she gets jealous of the attention he gets lol.

Awe, darnit!lol j/k
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Fuck, my head hurt from the choices, I wanna say the dell-do, i mean dell guy, but carrot top is just so damn nasty, i wanna kick his damn teeth in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't vote
Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

I think that they're all annoying as hell, but no more Dell Dumbass because on PTI (Pardon The Interruption) on ESPN, they had a happy trails and said Dell was going in a different direction and won't be using him. WOOOHOOO!!! One less retarded ass commercial cock sucker to worry about!!
Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

By the way, I'm voting for that retard in the VERIZON commercial's, not Sprint..."Can you hear me now? Good." That I believe is the most annoying fucker there is.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:42 PM   #10 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

even though no one mentioned it yet I am voting for the geico lizard. I just find that little shit to be annoying.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 12:07 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

First off Terry Bradshaw is not annouying and second Carrot Top could die right now, and It would effect a sec of my time

Old 18 Oct 2002, 12:15 AM   #12 (permalink)
Johnny Tsunami

Without a doubt it's Carrot Top. He is a paragon of annoyance. He is nails on a chalkboard given human form (well, kind of human). And I don't understand why everybody's bashing that Dell dude. He was cool in a nerdy way. Nerds of the world, unite!

Besides, he's going away, out to pasture for the rest of his insignificant life. Sad that it has peaked at such an early age for him. His catch phrase will go from "Dude, you're getting a Dell," to "Dude, I used to be the Dell dude. Spare a quarter?" Kinda sad.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 12:20 AM   #13 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

screw you people Carrot Top is a comedic genius.

Old 18 Oct 2002, 02:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I chose the Sprint PCS guy...if he says "Can you hear me now?" one more time I will have a gun to his head and "Can you hear this?" and kablam!

I also think the Dell Guy and Carrot Top are pretty anoying aswell.
Old 18 Oct 2002, 02:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by R.J. Knuckles
even though no one mentioned it yet I am voting for the geico lizard. I just find that little shit to be annoying.
I like that little Geico lizard..he's cool,not as cool as the Taco Bell dog though.