ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What commercials make you angry?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Default What commercials make you angry?

Those Trix commercials get me mad because every time I watch 'em I keep thinking "Why can't they just give the rabbit his damm cereal!". That and those commercials with Alf and Carrot Top annoy me because I hate them.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

the gta3 commercial, beacuse they showed it everytime raw went to break...

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:26 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Anything with that mother fucking Dell computer guy. I hate his guts so much. I hate him.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:30 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

AOL Commercials. The people are like "WOW With AOL I can check my emails!" wow you can do that with any internet provider...
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
AOL Commercials. The people are like "WOW With AOL I can check my emails!" wow you can do that with any internet provider...
Yeah.. lol. I hate those commercials too.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Politicians bashing each other!!!
Old 17 Oct 2002, 08:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Politicians bashing each other!!!
Yeah here it is mark pryor this mark pryor that. And then after the mark pryor commercial theres another mark pryor commercial.

i also hate those new drug ones where there like in the den and thier weed and then the guy shoots the other dude. It just leaves this thought in my mind.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 08:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict
Anything with that mother fucking Dell computer guy. I hate his guts so much. I hate him.
Me too. I want to punch him in the face and then kick him in the crotch while he's holding his nose.
I think i heard Dell's going to drop this idiot from their ads. about time!

"Dude, you're gettin' a Dell."
Yeah well, Dude, you're gettin' canned!

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:05 PM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Those commercials with Sally Struthers and the starving kids. How the hell is she that damn big and all these kids so skinny? And I thought I was Evil, watching kids starve while I eat my sandwich was never part of any of my Evil schemes! Give the kid a damn sammich you wide bitch!!!!
Old 18 Oct 2002, 01:34 AM   #10 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

I want to go up to the Dell computer goof and say "Dude, your going to hell." And then blow off his head with a Magnum.

Also that damn Twix Commercial with the absent-minded life guard aswell as that Tekken 4 commercial with the nerd spazzing out are getting damn anoying. I've probably seen those commercials about 1,000 times since its the only thing they play on WWE commercial breaks.
Old 18 Oct 2002, 02:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

The Dell Guy,the Sprint PCS guy,and Carrot Top should all die.

I also hate those damn Old Navy commercials
Old 18 Oct 2002, 02:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

the damn green acres old navy painter pants commercial is annoying as hell
Old 19 Oct 2002, 01:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

all of them i hate commercials

Old 19 Oct 2002, 03:53 AM   #14 (permalink)

anything with david arquette.. i hate that guy normally i don't condone behavior like this but i wanna take a stick of dynamite and shove it up his ass ...and then boom...hahahahaha
..i think i'm gonna go reply to that evil thread now

also If you have cable or satelite and you're watching tv and you see an advertisement for your cable provider offering people a better deal if they dont already have service....but if they dont have the service how are they seeing the goddam commercial HUH HUH HUH????????