ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

if you had one wish....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2002, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default if you had one wish....

...what would u wish for? huh huh huh ?

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I'd wish for the perfect girlfriend.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:03 PM   #3 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I would wish for Screamy to be cured.

If I had 3 wishes, I would stick with that wish, and add:
Money...A very large amount of it.
and...
World peace damnit! I don't want to be blown up right after I get all rich!
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl

thats nice, and i knew 100% you was gonna say that...but if you had one wish...dont waste it on me...

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

To be happy in my life henceforth..
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
To be happy in my life henceforth..
That's a good wish. Btw, who's the babe in your avatar?

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:34 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

thats nice, and i knew 100% you was gonna say that...but if you had one wish...dont waste it on me...
I wouldn't have said it if I didn't mean it. And I figured u knew I would.....Because it's true.

When I think about it there isn't anything I really need. I mean...a life? I can get that for myself. Money? Nah, I can earn it. I don't need shit handed to me on a silver platter. Why not help out a friend?
That's my final answer.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick

That's a good wish. Btw, who's the babe in your avatar?
Her Name's Avonte, she a known calander and internet model and trying to break into acting too. I have a few other Av's of her...in fact the very first LL Av, I put up was another one of her...nice eh?
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

I would wish for all the money I wanted.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I wish I had Edge.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:50 PM   #11 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I would wish to meet Jeff Hardy, or for a job with WWE as a diva!!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:00 PM   #12 (permalink)
Shoot Me Again

Head Banger will become famous soon enoughHead Banger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
That's the most desent thing i've ever heard, i dunno about the rest of these guys but i think your a pretty honorable chick who was raised right!!!!!!!! You have my respect
Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

if i had one wish and only one wish it would be that i get payed a large amount of money each and everyweek.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I would wish to have a big queen size bed with Taker on one side,hbk on the other and me in the middle

Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:46 PM   #15 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by Takers bad girl
I would wish to have a big queen size bed with Taker on one side,hbk on the other and me in the middle
GIRL!!! U know how to get comfortable!!lol