ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Official "Get a Damn Job, Sin!" Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo
Default Official "Get a Damn Job, Sin!" Thread

Too many threads involving Sin turn into a thread telling him to get a job. Keep all those comments in this thread. Maybe some of these other threads might stay on topic.

This thread remains stickied until I get tired of it or Sin gets a job. The former will mostly likely be the one that occurs, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Get a damn job, Sin!

kthx
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
CK
Spin Doctor

CK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DCCK You want to be like DC
Send a message via AIM to CK

Goddam bum.....get a fuckin job

Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:25 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

*throws shoe at Sin's head*

haha
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

Should be nominated as best stickied thread on the half year

Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Geta job, you lazy pigfucker.

contribute to society now, there may not be a later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

(Tosses a quarter at Sin for a cup of coffee.)

Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque
(Tosses a quarter at Sin for a cup of coffee.)

Jesus, God, man....what are you doing? This totally undercuts any effort to make him employed. He cant live on charity forever....you better take that damn quarter back....:

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Maybe he can put in a resume when he goes to buy that coffee.
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:45 PM   #9 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

You gotta help those down and out people. I figure if he drinks the coffee he will get energy and have to use it up filling out aplications. Then again I could always be wrong and he might add it to his stash for a bottle of cheap hooch. maybe next time Ill just get him a bus ticket to a job fair?

Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:45 PM   #10 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
You gotta help those down and out people. I figure if he drinks the coffee he will get energy and have to use it up filling out aplications. Then again I could always be wrong and he might add it to his stash for a bottle of cheap hooch. maybe next time Ill just get him a bus ticket to a job fair?

Or a tie...

Quote:
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:47 PM   #11 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
Or a tie...
Hey wait a minute. What happened to that break you were taking. Go on invisible right now and at least make it look like you are trying.

Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
Hey wait a minute. What happened to that break you were taking. Go on invisible right now and at least make it look like you are trying.

Satire, dear boy...satire....

Quote:
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:49 PM   #13 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Satire, dear boy...satire....
I know. My response is also satire. We are satirical geniouses.

Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Quote:
I know. My response is also satire. We are satirical geniouses.

Yes...we are. Either that or thought I was actually in an iron lung and this thread cleared it up for you and now youre trying to cover your ass.

But thats not what you did....well played, you pigfucker...

Quote:
Old 07 Jul 2005, 10:52 PM   #15 (permalink)
Alli the Guru

Quote:
Yes...we are. Either that or thought I was actually in an iron lung and this thread cleared it up for you and now youre trying to cover your ass.

But thats not what you did....well played, you pigfucker...
Hey! Who told you about the pig? Dammit thats the kind of thing a guy just cant shake.