ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

saddest moment of your life?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:17 AM   #1 (permalink)

Default saddest moment of your life?

well every good thread needs a companion thread......

so what's the saddest thing you've ever experienced?

c'mon.......you can trust us................

Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:25 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

When my Uncle Johnny died. December of 2000. He was a big part of my life and I loved him so much. He started getting sick summer of that year and when he died a part of me died as well.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

when a good friend and coach of mine, Named Jim Locke died...he was a real inspiration to everyone that knew him! he died the summer of 1999, after i graduated.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Devilchild

When my g/f (5 months along with our child) was hit by a drunk driver and killed......

Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:37 AM   #5 (permalink)
RJ Knuckles

When my grandmother died about two weeks before Thanksgiving in 1995 that holiday was never the same. My grandfather passed away three weeks before Christmas in 1999 and that holiday also is just not the same anymore.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
When my g/f (5 months along with our child) was hit by a drunk driver and killed......
Ouch man....to be honest reading that was a pretty damn sad moment of my life...I'm kinda scared..for the last 3 weeks my grandmother has been on the verge of dying.And My family wants me to call her tommorow...and she's all drugged up and just isn't the person I knew..so I think that's gonna be pretty sad for me
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:51 AM   #7 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

oh my god, you poor guys!

the saddest day of my life was when my little bro died, of drowning, he was only 2 years old, I was so close to him, he was like my soulmate, I miss him more and more every day

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 17 Oct 2002, 03:43 AM   #8 (permalink)
punished by Exo indefinitely for trying to stalk and for being a dork

Fallen Angel is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Fallen Angel Send a message via Yahoo to Fallen Angel

When my older brother committed suicide, it was the day, I stopped believing in heroes, because I idolized him enough, to actually consider him one, when he taught me how to tie my shoe laces, I always remember him, everytim I lace up, brings a smile to my face, but it also brings tears when I think about it alone, but its been awhile since then, and I use his tragic mistake, as a strength I've never asked for... it also proves the reason, why I had to mature beyond my years, because I really did not relish the thought of spending my days, being racked with pain and despair, so I used it to drive me, instead of allowing it to consume me...

I've learned that not all pain is without purpose, sometimes we just have to listen and try the best to understand why things happen the way they do, though at times quite tragic.
~"The earth is full of kings and queens. They'll blind your eyes and steal your dreams. Kurt Cobain didn't make it... and left behind a generation of tortured souls. heed this warning."~
<center>
<select name=which style="font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9pt; background-color: black; font-weight: ; color: darkblue">
<option>Nirvana - Heart-Shaped Box</option>
<option></option>
<option>She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak</option>
<option>I've been locked inside your Heart Shaped box for a week</option>
<option>I was drawn into your magnet tar pit trap</option>
<option>I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back</option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>I've got a new complaint</option>
<option>Forever in debt to your priceless advice</option>
<option></option>
<option>(Hate)</option>
<option>(Weight)</option>
<option></option>
<option></option>
<option>Hey!</option>
<option>Wait!</option>
<option></option>
<option>Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet</option>
<option>Cut myself angel's hair and baby's breath</option>
<option>Broken hymen of your highness I'm left black</option>
<option>Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back -</option>
</select>

<center>

<center>I am now complete

Old 17 Oct 2002, 05:00 AM   #9 (permalink)

The Tech is on a distinguished road

When I very good friend of mine died of a drug overdose. Cause her loving drug dealer boyfriend messed up a cut of his gear. It was a few years ago and I'm definately a darker person than I once was, I smile less and punish myself more.

Also her boyfriend is a different person speech and mobility problems is the least I could give to him in her memory.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

When my friend died two days ago from getting hit by a drunk driver...
Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

When my mother was suffering from cancer for only one year, then suddenly died. Things for me since then have gone downhill since.....
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:29 PM   #12 (permalink)
Bad Magick

The saddest moment of my life was when I found out my grandpa died. It was some time during the morning of December 12, 1997 that I had learned of his demise. Since my dad lives in another state my grandpa was like the only father I had.....

Old 17 Oct 2002, 08:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

My best friend, Juan, died a couple years ago. The thing that made it really sad was the fact that the last time we talked, we both had some mean things to say to each other. Things i wish i could have taken back. Part of me will always fell guilty b/c he died before i could straighten things out.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:06 PM   #14 (permalink)
alamshahid2000

man, you guys and gals have had some sad stories....

my saddest time was when both my grandfathers past away about 6 months apart....

i wasn't able to be with either of them....

that was about 6-7 years ago now....

Old 17 Oct 2002, 09:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

*sniff*...when my puppy died...