ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Raw Is Nitro

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Oct 2002, 12:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Raw Is Nitro

TNN PREVIEW
*the RAW logo appears on your tv screen. Then Eric Bischoff's pic appears, and a voice says this monday Eric Bischoff presents...Monday Night Nitro, live from Club La Vela in Panama City Beach, Florida...then shows footage of the wild parties at Club La Vela...followed at the end of the commercial with Raw is Nitro..this Monday 8:57EST/9:57CST.

Monday Night Raw
Live from Club La Vela
Panama City Beach, Florida
(Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler, and Tony Schiavone commentators)

The Explosives go off as the Entrance way from Club La Vela is blocked by the titan tron. The old WCW statue letters are on the left side of the tron. Then "I'm back" Eric Bishoff's music comes on, and he comes from behind the titan tron, and heads down to the ring which is in the middle of the pool at club la vela.

JR: Good Evening everyone and welcome to Raw! We are live from Panama City Beach, here at Club La Vela, where joining me on this odd night are the King, Jerry Lawler, and Tony Schiavone?

TS: That's right JR, I'm back!

King: hey JR, not only is this night starting out weird, but look at all the puppies in bikini's!

JR: Well ladies and gentlemen, Raw GM Eric Bischoff is in the ring and appears to have something to say.

EB: Tonight..tonight, Me, Eric Bischoff Presents the return of Monday Night Nitro (crowd goes nuts)(some guy in the crowd has a sign that says TieDye Guy is Nitro)

King: Oh my god JR, he said Nitro!

TS: no shit, sherlock!

EB: And do i have some surprises for you tonight...you see Stephanie Mcmahon might be doing better on Smackdown, but not anymore! You see, a few weeks ago I introduced Raw Roulette...that's right i did..me, not Vince, not steph, no it was me Eric Bischoff..the great Easy E! So tonight i plan on stunning everyone...you see WCW is back! and it is back here at PBC!...So let me tell you what we have going on tonight! We will have the World title defended tonight. The tag titles and the women's title will be defended as well...and tonight, I Easy E, will have a tournament to crown the TV champion! But the oppenents, will be named later tonight, as will the special stipulations. You see, instead of Raw roulette, we are having Drunken Nitro Girl Panty Raid! That's right tonight the Nitro Girls are back! And let me introduce to you the new captain and leader of the Nitro Girls, a very sexy, but drunk Stacy Keibler
*at this point Stacy Keibler comes out to her music, Kid Rock's Leg's and is wearing a black halter top and red mini skirt. She is really stumbling to ringside, when she slips and goes headfirst into the pool.
King: OMG, Stacy has just feel into the pool..I'll go get her.

JR: Damn it, this is too weird, I need a beer!

*the King manages to pull Stacy back to the ramp and get her into the area where the ring is but not before copping a feel.*

EB: Stacy, i didn't know i made you get all wet when you get near me!
*crowd erupts*
Stacy: Umm..yeah Eric so what is this panty raid.

EB: well you see stacy, i have gave each of the Nitro Girls a special pair of panties to wear with their outfits tonight. printed on the panties are the stipulation of a match! So since you are all drunk before each match i will get a nitro girl to give me her panties and we will decide what the stipulation of the match is. In fact let's do that right now, so stacy drop your drawers!...
*Keibler being the drunk slut she is, pulls off a pair of black panties, with red lettering saying inferno match!

EB: well it appears we have an inferno match..hehe..so let's see my eight man tournament for the TV title needs to get under way so let's have the first two men come to ringside!

*the music hits and we hereWell it's the big show*
JR: hey beerman!

TS: well welcome back to Nitro I'm Tony Schivoane, and with me is Good Ol' drunk sum of a bitch JR...the King was here but that old pervert is backstage looking for the Nitro girls

JR: Well here comes the Big Show! and we have an inferno match as the Big Slow, er the Big Show gets in the ring..Where the hell is that beer man?

TS: JR, we still don' t know who the Show's first round opponent is.

JR: hey i thought you were doing Braves Postgame shows tony? and we still don't know where the damn beer man is either.

*Fire explodes from the ringposts and an explosion goes off in front of the Titantron as Kane comes out to his music.

TS: Well it looks like it will be Kane and the Show for the first match tonight

JR: It looks like i need a refill on my beer...or i should have brought some weiners to roast on that fire in the ring.

*the ropes are lite on fire*

TS: in this match the first person to light their opponent on fire will be the winner.
*the match begins with the sound of the bell.

JR: What in the hell...it's the beer man!
*the beer man is throwing beer at the big show distracting him..as the big show turns back around he is met with a big boot that sends him reeling into the ropes where he catches on fire!

JR: Where's my BBQ sauce?

TS: It smells like Fried Spam in here! the big show is on fire and screaming like a little bitch. Wait he has just jumped into the pool..Well i guess it is true what that say shit floats..

JR: speaking of...god he smells bad..and why was the beer man helping Kane, and not bringing me another beer..

*the beer man climbs into the ring, only to reveal that...*

TS: what that is Shane Helms, or Greg Helms..or

JR: or that damn freak the hurricane

TS: No wonder he was helping out Kane

JR: forget that i want to know what he did with the beer man?

TS: Well Kane moves on to the next round..and we will find out what happens after this commercial break..

Ok that is what i have so far, i have it mostly planned out the rest of the way, but i want opinions on what everyone thinks..if you like it then i will continue if not then this is just like the WWE and it's going down the drain.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 02:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
sucka

I am cracking up im my office right now. that was some funny shit. Keep up the good work.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

thanks man, i'm glad that people find it humorous LOL
Old 20 Oct 2002, 01:16 PM   #4 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

LOL that was funny.
Old 21 Oct 2002, 11:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Next_Big_Thing
LOL that was funny.
thanks there is more coming this week!