ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What makes someone popular?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 11:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default What makes someone popular?

Is it their personality?
The way they walk and talk?
Is it their clothes?

Or do they just eminate the popular "vibe" ?

What do you think?

Old 17 Oct 2002, 01:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

well i was popular at school and i was friends with every group cause i was funny and i was nice too everyone....i think someone anyone can be popular if they wanted too....

they only people i hated at school was the ones that told teachers and crap when me and my friends made trouble,so telling is not only being a pussy , it will not get you to be popular .

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:14 AM   #3 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

We'll at my school if your a girl the only reason you popular is becuase u a slut and you dress like everyone else...If you a guy that popular it's because there fucking retarded and do the stupiest things...
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:18 AM   #4 (permalink)
Dave's slave

WhiteWolf will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to WhiteWolf

Well...I guess it's really their personality. But in today's world...it's...best disses...best hair/clothes...what sport u play ect. ect. Which is kinda a shame cuz there are alot of nice ppl who really aren't that popular...yet they are probably the best people u can meet. I'm not saying popular kidz in highschool are just all snobs but most of them look down on someone who spends their time studying/on the computer or doing other things that they normaly wouldn't do.

-WhiteWolf
Old 17 Oct 2002, 10:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
Devilchild

I never really understood what popularity was all about, I have always, for the most part, gotten along with everyone. I could float between all the "groups" in school and have friends in all of them.....

But as to what makes you popular, I think it has more to do with the need to be accepted and those who are popular happen to have the personality to carry it off...while others become the "tools" that the popular use to stay on top so to speak.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 11:04 AM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Being popular only really matters in highschool. Unless you're the sorority/fratboy type that can't live without a group of little friends and wish you could live in highschool forever. Blah. In the real world being popular doesn't mean shit and there's nothing more pathetic than listening to someone say how popular and cool they used to be in highschool.

losers.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 06:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

What makes a person popular? Well in my town they gotta be a skater, they gotta hang out in groups, be real nice and a good listener, be sexual attractive and wear expensive clothing.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 06:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

i dont know......money, hoes, and clothes?

Old 17 Oct 2002, 06:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Re: What makes someone popular?

Quote:
Originally posted by Pablo Ripcord
Is it their personality?
The way they walk and talk?
Is it their clothes?

Or do they just eminate the popular "vibe" ?
I honestly think it is a combination of all those things. I know some people with great personalities that weren't overly popular. I know some people with great style and looks that had nothing else going for them that weren't popular. Ya gotta have it all to be part of the chosen "popular"
Old 17 Oct 2002, 06:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

My school was big enoguh that even the losers could be popular in there own little crowd. But generally it was about ..how u carried yourself..were ya cool, were ya funny.

It was all about how cool u were.

I got along great with everyone...for some reason everyone wanted to always hang out with me. and for the most part there were only a few people that I really enjoyed hanging out with.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I was very popular in high school, no only at my school but in my town and even out of town because i was involve in so many activities plus i worked at a radio station. It's cool being known for something and having people know who you are...but i know my girlfriends use to get upset cause anytime we went out some one that knew who i was, even if i didn't know them would come up and start talking to us...plus when you are popular everyone wants to know you're business.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

It's not the look , the voice or the talent that makes someone popular , it are PROMOTION and the right MANAGEMENT .