ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What Physcial Attractions?
View Poll Results: What R you most physicly attracted to?
Thier eyes? 3 17.65%
Overall facial features? 2 11.76%
Chest (Breasts for guys, Pecs for gals) 1 5.88%
Stomach(sixpac,keg etc) 0 0%
Arms? 0 0%
Hair? 0 0%
Legs? 0 0%
Butt (Gluets or Booty) 4 23.53%
Smile 3 17.65%
Bah!! its their personalty that counts!! 4 23.53%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 09:31 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default What Physcial Attractions?

Althogh for me when having an attraction to women, their overall personality is TOP priority, in many curcumstances even I have to admit physical attraction is usally the first thing we all look for.

So I'm wondering with these choices what physical atractions do all of you usually notice first on someone you might be attracted to?
Old 16 Oct 2002, 09:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Ima Sucker for a big butt and a smile!!!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 09:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Oops fogot to ad my choice:

Alttough I love the breasteses, in my heart I'm a booty man!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 09:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Bah!! its their personalty that counts!!
To me that's what matters above anything physical. If I had to pick a physical feature, I would go with height. I like tall guys.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 09:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

I would say the face, the hair (long hair please), the legs, the butt and yes, the feet

Old 16 Oct 2002, 09:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Bah!! its their personalty that counts!!
To me that's what matters above anything physical. If I had to pick a physical feature, I would go with height. I like tall guys.
Although that is very important.....you do have to be physically attracted to them cause thats what you see first......unless you meet off the internet!!!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay

Although that is very important.....you do have to be physically attracted to them cause thats what you see first......unless you meet off the internet!!!
I do have the ability to find guys attractive...I just have odd taste and tend to like guys others don't find as attractive.
But even if I am not physically attracted to a guy, he would still have just as much chance. Because when someone has an amazing personality I see them differently...In a sense it makes them attractive. Someone who is gorgeous, but has the worst personality ever is going to be ugly to me. I can't help it, just the way it is.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I cant choose....all of them!!! but for edge its mainly the smile but the face,ass,pecs,abs,arms,....everything stll counts....and dont forget the eyes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:00 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

Looks mean nothing to me...all I care about is personality and image. I don't see how anyone could be in a relationship just for looks, it's really pathetic to only go out with someone because you think that they're good looking. So I went for "Bah!! its their personalty that counts!!"

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I do have the ability to find guys attractive...I just have odd taste and tend to like guys others don't find as attractive.
SHIT!! What r u talking bout???? JEFF IS HOTT!!!!!!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:04 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

But even if I am not physically attracted to a guy, he would still have just as much chance. Because when someone has an amazing personality I see them differently...In a sense it makes them attractive. Someone who is gorgeous, but has the worst personality ever is going to be ugly to me. I can't help it, just the way it is.
Well lets put it this way....Ive never seen a pic of you but your still my Boo boo kitty fuck!!!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Devilchild

Of all the girls I have gone out with, each has had a different physical trait that I have found attractive...but overall, if they have an amazing personality, I am hooked.

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
StarScream

i may be crippled...but im kinky and like to get pissed on

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
i may be crippled...but im kinky and like to get pissed on
LOL

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:15 PM   #15 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay

Well lets put it this way....Ive never seen a pic of you but your still my Boo boo kitty fuck!!!
Thanks Jay! *HuGz*

And Screamy....Ummm..... HAHAHAHHA!