ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

LMAO!!! Im Xtatics Avitar!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:21 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default LMAO!!! Im Xtatics Avitar!!!

Man....that is as original as they come.....whoever you are Xtatic, Marbles? Rock? Man my hats off to you fuckin hilerious....i literally LOL!!! LMAO LMMFAO!!!

Man Im flattered!!!!

I feel loved!!! LOL

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Soo thats your picture??? I thought Id seen it somewhere.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
Soo thats your picture??? I thought Id seen it somewhere.....
LMAO I love it!!! So much Ima gonna use it as well!!!

Man exciting!!!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

See Look....If I shave my goatee Id look like David the lead singer of disturbed in my banner!!!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

LMFAO...........You look like "ALBERT"

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth

been told that actually LOL

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

[righttttttttt
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:29 PM   #8 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
lol! u kinda do
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Xtatic is on a distinguished road

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

All bashing aside "Jay",Serious question,This is off the subject and all,But is married life,Really as fucked up as it seems?I'm asking because you're the only poster i know with experience,And i'm thinking about popping the question.

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
All bashing aside "Jay",Serious question,This is off the subject and all,But is married life,Really as fucked up as it seems?I'm asking because you're the only poster i know with experience,And i'm thinking about popping the question.

In all honesty.....I miss it!!! Its great with the right woman.....My Best friends have been married for like 15 years and they still act like they got married yesterday!!!

I married the wrong woman and I married into money!!! Didnt work so I divorced her.....but man I miss coming home to a wife and kid....a family....

Dont get me wrong.....being single has its advantages!!!
I go to clubs and mess around alot but I wont seriously date a woman from a club!!! So ive been single for like 3 years now!!! And miss the married life!!!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Good point of view,And shame on you trying to get that "poor girls" money,But thanks again in all seriousness(sp),That come home part keeps me interested,I'll settled for moving in,But she's a church girl(And thats where i met her),Now go to the sports forum and sign up for,The fantasy nba league,So i can kick your ass in that shit.

Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
StarScream

jay looks like.....shit

Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Old 16 Oct 2002, 08:30 PM   #15 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Good point of view,And shame on you trying to get that "poor girls" money,But thanks again in all seriousness(sp),That come home part keeps me interested,I'll settled for moving in,But she's a church girl(And thats where i met her),Now go to the sports forum and sign up for,The fantasy nba league,So i can kick your ass in that shit.

Actually I found out about how much money her family had after......with them giving us money they tried to control us as well.....She was ok with that since she grew up that way....I on the other hand couldnt handle it!!!