ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

how much do you spend on jeans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 03:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

Default how much do you spend on jeans

i'm just wondering how much do you spend on jeans...i wont buy jeans under 45 buck and if i found a pair of jeans that are 150 i would pay for them if i had the money, what about you i brought this up cause someone i was talking too said they wouldnt pay more then 30 bucks for a pair of jeans lol. as for shirts and stuff i dont care about the price but i have too have good jeans

Old 16 Oct 2002, 03:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

It varies. All depends on the brand and style. Usually no less than $25, no more than $50.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:25 AM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I usually pay between $25-$30, but I pay no more than $50 for a really good pair!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 06:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen

I don't pay more then 50$ b/c in a few months you'll never see me wear them again..
Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:42 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

You mean we're supposed to wear clothes? Shit no wonder it's cold and they sell clothes in stores

Actually i spend anywhere from 30 to 80

Being that half of mine are leather

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

I mostly wear mini-skirts so I don't have alot of jeans but the few pairs that I do have cost between 60-100

Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I buy my jeans at Old Navy, they fit me best and seem to last a long time. They normally run about 25 dollars. I wont pay more than 40 dollars for a pair of jeans though, seems like a waste of money for me, i've done it and they wear and last about as long as a 25 dollar pair. I quit being a slave to fashion after high school.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:59 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

i pay whatever the price of the kind of jeans i like are...if they happen to be 25 when i buy them so be it if they are 40 oh well...i buy the kind i like
Old 16 Oct 2002, 01:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
i pay whatever the price of the kind of jeans i like are...if they happen to be 25 when i buy them so be it if they are 40 oh well...i buy the kind i like
What DC said.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 01:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Cords are better. But seriously.
I'll spend whatever it takes to get a decent pair. These days it seems that a good pair of Jeans is getting harder and harder to find.
Especially with My Chunky legs.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 01:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

Pretty much same for me. I usually pay about $50 . I'll spend more if they're really nice though
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Usually whatever the going rate for some 501's are but I have spent a lot on my Diesels. The last pair I bought was some Old Navy painter jeans and they are pretty cool too and only like 20 bucks.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:28 PM   #13 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

well..........i got hese one jeans that had partly real leather onit so i got those for 140..........and it was my b-day.........so, usually i buy jeans that i like at whatever price i see them at so it varies
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I pay about sixty to seventy dollars Canadian, which I think is about thrity-five or forty dollars... I usually wear the jeans I buy for a long time so it's not like they go to waste...
Old 18 Oct 2002, 01:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

I buy Old Navy Painter's jeans for $30, sometimes I get baggy jeans from Old Navy at the same price.