ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

country music

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 03:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

Default country music

i'm a fan of a all type of music and yes even country, i like country and it seems like no one on the board liek it or there not saying thinking they will get bashed , lol
my favorites are
shania twain, faith hill, garth brooks and i like alot of country song but dont know the name of the singer. i also like some of leann rimes <----- stuff, and no i'm not a redneck lol
come on people you never liked one song

Old 16 Oct 2002, 05:16 AM   #2 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

I like country music, I love country girls. I like Willie Nelson. And don't forget about Merle. There's only one thing that I hate, and it's a bunch of crap.

I-I-I HATE RAP!!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 16 Oct 2002, 05:39 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Marbles
I like country music, I love country girls. I like Willie Nelson. And don't forget about Merle. There's only one thing that I hate, and it's a bunch of crap.

I-I-I HATE RAP!!!!
i hate agreeing with marbles but in this case he's right

but i dont hate all rap
early 90's late 80's was cool
like big butts, cant touch this,busta move

Old 16 Oct 2002, 05:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by Positively Page

i hate agreeing with marbles but in this case he's right

but i dont hate all rap
early 90's late 80's was cool
like big butts, cant touch this,busta move

I actually like rap. But I was just quoting the first verse of The West Texas Red Necks theme song in WCW. Sorry if you missed the joke.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 16 Oct 2002, 11:04 AM   #5 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I don't mind some of it, it just all depends on who it is and how much drinking is involved.

And i mean country music, not ghetto trash talking that they call music

Old 16 Oct 2002, 11:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Here we go again with these haters....

I'll admit theres some forms of Rap I don't like (mainly the bling-bling ones) but orverall I find nothing wrong with it.

And for country....er......Nope, don't like it PEROID.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

I don't like Country Music. But i have to tolerate it cause my Girlfriends a country music singer.

And yes, she is worth me listening to music i don't like.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I love country music I think it's great. I like the newer stuff but can really get into some of the older guys. I'm more of a fan of women singers though so I like Faith, and Shania, and Dixie Chicks (But not the new album so much) and tons more. I prolly have over a hundred country cds.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I don't mind country music... My mother listens to it so I'm used to the sound... It is exponentially better than rap music, however....
Old 17 Oct 2002, 01:21 AM   #10 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'm from the south of course i listen to country! but real country..not this pop country stuff, although i do like some of the newer artists that sing tradtional country