ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

If You Could Marry 1 famous person in this world, who would it be?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:04 AM   #1 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default If You Could Marry 1 famous person in this world, who would it be?

okay, attack of boredom again, but still, it's quite and interesting subject!!

well, 3 guesses on who I would marry!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.
Default Re: If You Could Marry 1 famous person in this world, who would it be?

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
okay, attack of boredom again, but still, it's quite and interesting subject!!

well, 3 guesses on who I would marry!
bill clinton
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:06 AM   #3 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

is it jeff hardy

Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

The love of my life...
Jack White (White Stripes)

PIC OF JACK!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #5 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Re: Re: If You Could Marry 1 famous person in this world, who would it be?

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

bill clinton
lol, nope!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:08 AM   #6 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Quote:
Originally posted by JerichoDTA
is it jeff hardy
how did you guess? lol

Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:11 AM   #7 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

as for me i would marry some one famous well...that easy chris jericho and for no wrestlers um....i guess josh hartnett , i like too get too know them first

Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
JerichoDTA

i love jeff new hair color(s) very sexy

Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Three words for ya... Tyra 'F'n Banks...
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:13 AM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Or Michael Pitt

Pic Of Michael!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

CHRISTIAN!!!!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:16 AM   #12 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I'll be famous soon!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilove Christian
CHRISTIAN!!!!
A genius level intellect, an army of spies and subversives around the world and an extensive computer and information network at my fingertips... and I still couldn't guess what your answer would have been ILC. You truly know how to keep your secrets...
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Or Michael Pitt

Pic Of Michael!
hey, he's kinda sexy...

does Jeff have new hair colours? damn! I wish I could see Raw earlier!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:19 AM   #15 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
I'll be famous soon!
ooh! how?