ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What would you do if Stacey Keibler knocks your door at 12am????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Oct 2002, 01:56 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's
Default What would you do if Stacey Keibler knocks your door at 12am????

For Men, what would you do if suddenly Stacey Keibler knocks your door with just waering a bikini at night, and when you're alone???

For Women, what would you do if suddenly Randy Orton knocks your door with just wearing a boxer at night, and you're alone??!!!

Come on, I know you guys pissed off and fucked up with the current WWE angles, so why not just share what you feel and your imaginations??
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

well, If it was Randy Orton at my door, I would probably say, "Hey buddy!" and hand him a beer, & have a chat....

but then again he's wearing boxer shorts so I'd be like *hehe* rip of the boxers and yeah......"I'll show you my room if you like..."

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 16 Oct 2002, 04:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I would slap myself around so I would wake cause NOBODY in their right mind would rock up to your door at midnight in their bikini.

Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

Ummmm, I am REALLY not atracted to Randy Orton, but it would be cool to meet him so I'd probably just help him with whatever he came to my door for or do whatever...or I'd use my ways to seduce him and use him to get to Christian mwaaaa haaa haaa, lol, I'm so jk.

If Stacy knocked on my door I'd wake up my brother because he would probaly like to meet her
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Itd probably go something like this:

*KNOCK KNOCK*
*Door opens*

ME:
her:

ME: Damn youre hot
Her: Damn youre hot

ME: well, you might as well come in
HER: okay, I cant wait
ME: you wanna drink?
Her: nope, just you
ME: alrighty then, lets get at it
HEr: where do I put my biki-----ohhhhh

TWELV.....er....THIRTY SIX HOURS LATER

HER: OH MY GOD.....that was amazing,
ME: you wanna...
HER YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And that, my friends, is why Stacy kiebler is no longer on WWE TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

Well if it was Randy Orton, I would ask for his fathers autographs (hehe) and I would tell him to say "hi" to Edge.................but if it was Edge................i would FREAK OUT!!! and jump on him!
But if it was Stacy........I'd ask her if i could become a WWE Diva .
Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

LOL,Lets see if it was Orton I would slap the shit out of him and tell him to stop being a pus*y.
but now if it was Taker I would ask him if I could go for a nice,long,hard ride on his big bike!

Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
Matthew Bellamy

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
Well if it was Randy Orton, I would ask for his fathers autographs (hehe) and I would tell him to say "hi" to Edge.................but if it was Edge................i would FREAK OUT!!! and jump on him!
But if it was Stacy........I'd ask her if i could become a WWE Diva .
could u rape mister adam copeland ?

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Randy Orton in Boxershorts ?
I would ask him where HBK is !
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'd have to tell Stacey to come back in 10 minutes with a 12 pack and leave the bikini at the door.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Why exactly would Stacy Keibler be knocking at my door at 12:00am anyways? The minute I open the door she'd probably run away lol.

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'd call the cops.
I don't give a damn who it is, if someone shows up on my doorstep at midnight in their undies...somethin is up and it can't be good.
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I'd call the cops.
I don't give a damn who it is, if someone shows up on my doorstep at midnight in their undies...somethin is up and it can't be good.
i was gonna come to your door tomorrow with a thong on, and a bottle of whip cream....there goes my weekend...

Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:48 PM   #14 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Hmmm...I dunno what I would do....probably say "Hi, are u cold..would u like a housecoat"..being the sweet guy I am
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:50 PM   #15 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
i was gonna come to your door tomorrow with a thong on, and a bottle of whip cream....there goes my weekend...

Lol, StarScream the stalker.