ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Introducing Bad Bert

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 10:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Angry Introducing Bad Bert

hi....im new here.....red-star is sleep.....can some new peole talk to me.....this aint spam......or is it?

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hey Angry Bert, I am Soda. Good to have u hear on the boards.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Hey Angry Bert, I am Soda. Good to have u hear on the boards.
hey soda, are you sexy? because im real horny...and if you dont have sex with me...im gonna stab you to death...because im bad bert

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

U are quite similar to Screamy there, aren't u Bert?
Except he's never threatened to stab me. Hmmm...
That avatar picture of u is rather sexy!
Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

well im 3'2....27 pounds...and i have a nice fuzzy *****...it doesnt get errect though.....but i can still lick the crack of your ass...because im bad bert...

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Orphaned.

Oh....Mah...Gawd!
I can't participate in those actions...Jay might get mad.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
StarScream

i shot jay in the face....now let me eat your ass...but dont shit in my mouth...im bad bert...but im not that bad.....and i got a pimp cane...because im bad bert

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

THE HELL?!?!?!!?!?
Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:15 PM   #9 (permalink)
afficial

Bad bert, meet the rest of the SS gang

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:16 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
THE HELL?!?!?!!?!?
hey...im bad bert.....and i escaped from the freak farm...they do wierd stuff to us there.....do you have any idea whats its like to have a gerbil up your ass...i do.....because im bad bert

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:18 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial

those punk bitches use to put soap up my sexy fuzzy ass......i kinda like it.....because im bad bert...

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
StarScream

you people dont apretiate(sp) nothing, ahhhh DIE DAMMIT DIE!!!!!! bad bert was a good gimick DIE!!!!!!

Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:31 PM   #13 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
you people dont apretiate(sp) nothing, ahhhh DIE DAMMIT DIE!!!!!! bad bert was a good gimick DIE!!!!!!
is it time for your medication or mine?
Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial

*LOL* thats some funny shyt!!!!
Old 15 Oct 2002, 11:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold

is it time for your medication or mine?
are you the devil?