ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

European Union

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:45 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default European Union

Do you all know what this is? Its the organization that will rule the eastern hemishper ein twn years. Post what you know if anything and we can have a political discussion (to bring back the days of yore with MOTM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Sounds like another very bad idea, like that "North American Fortress" plan. Might look good on paper, but if implemented, is a very tough sell.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

They beasically take over Europe and form a single government and end the world etc. etc......

Quote:
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Then its EXCATLY like the "N.A.F." Plan. and like that plan...I'm sure there are countries that won't go for it.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 09:46 AM   #5 (permalink)

Lorna is on a distinguished road

Maybe I'm missing something. Hasn't the EU been around for donkies? We study it in school all the time.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 10:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fallen Angel

I don't know what you're on about because the EU has been around for years. I think there's 15 countries in it and there's a campaign about The Nice Treaty at the moment. I think people should vote yes but I can't blame anyone for voting no.

Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's just another treaty thing that doesn't really mean much except provide some border security and such. Just like NAF which I tried to help you guys on but no one wants to research something. NAF is just basically making visas easier for US and Canada to go back and forth. This shit has been going on in Europe for a long time.

Ah well. maybe the freemasons or illuminate are behind all this shit.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:01 PM   #8 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

It exists for about 40 years now (correct me if I'm wrong) . It were 12 states , now they get some new states in . Think it are 8 or so . 10 month ago they brought in a new common currency called "Euro" . Since this happened everything is much more expensive . But they sure wont take over the world or something like this . It's just that Europe becomes more united .
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Why does Europe NEED to be united and why does there need to be a single currency? TO me it just seems like since theyre getting more power, its well, kinda scary.....Look out small countries, look out USA, the WU is coming and when it does ......

Quote:
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:40 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

It's just economics. It's just easier. It's just Europe.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:44 PM   #11 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

I believe this a scary first step to globalization which is a very bad thing....rich countries will benifit more...poor cuntires will suffer.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:46 PM   #12 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

* TUnes up band*

ITS THE END OF THE WO-ORLD AS WE KNOW IT.....
ITS THE END OF THE WO-ORLD AS WE KNOW IT.....

Quote:
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:48 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
I believe this a scary first step to globalization which is a very bad thing....rich countries will benifit more...poor cuntires will suffer.
Agreed...
Old 16 Oct 2002, 07:56 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by ShyneFactory
Not really. It's been going down for a long time. A lot of this stuff is to help each other out, not to be the king. There's a significant advantage in being able to work freely in spain or poland if you are already french and you don't need to wait years on end for visas and permits like if you wanted to work in the US. Poor countries usually have more of an advantage in this situation anyway. Look at NAFTA and how Mexico was gonna get all the work in factories and stuff since they were cheaper labour. Didn't really pan out as horrible as ppl thought it was going to. It has nothing to do with building a super army or something. It's just global economics. And hey, it keeps all those frenchies out of the USA
Old 17 Oct 2002, 07:36 PM   #15 (permalink)
BITCH ! BITE ME !

Tamara Sanchez is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Tamara Sanchez Send a message via AIM to Tamara Sanchez

Damn true !