ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Has anybody ever been to/eaten at Dick's Last Resort?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Has anybody ever been to/eaten at Dick's Last Resort?

I went to the one at Myrtle Beach. If you have never been there, i suggest you go at least once. The concept is odd, completely opposite of what you think a good restuarant is. The help/ servers/hosts, etc... treat you like crap, they pick on you, basically act like Smartasses, but its all in fun.

When i went, they sat our ppl and made "dunce" hats for us and wrote on them, mine said "I dont fish, but i'm a Master Baiter". Another guy's hat at my table said "I shag sheep".

They try to annoy you but we just tried just as hard, the waiter brings out some big pieces of paper, literally throws them on the table and says "here are your plates." Then continues to insult us, so we turned the tables, after passing out the "plates" i took the rest of the paper, waited on the guy to walk by and threw them on the floor at his feet and said "here are the extras..."

Later, we took turns making him refill our sodas, the soda machine was all the way on the other side of the restaurant and we would wait for him to return with a soda and the next person asked for a refill, we made him walk all the way to the machine seven times in a row before we finished. Then we engaged with a little ice fight with the waiter before we left.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Theres one downtown San Diego.....eaten there many times....people throwing balled napkins and shit while you eat LMAO.....There Ribs kick ass and I asked the waitress one time for a soda refill and she came and whispered in my ear to wait one fuckin minute.....LOVED it....I think she liked me cause I felt her toung when she whispered!!!

Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
bremen>muenchen

Igloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICKIgloo is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Igloo

Sounds like you had a good time KK.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Nope, never heard of it.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I can definately see someone getting the old fork-in-the-eye at this place. I hope the food is good.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Theres one downtown San Diego.....eaten there many times....people throwing balled napkins and shit while you eat LMAO.....There Ribs kick ass and I asked the waitress one time for a soda refill and she came and whispered in my ear to wait one fuckin minute.....LOVED it....I think she liked me cause I felt her toung when she whispered!!!
Is this part of the company that makes those hawaiian shirts? It sounds familiar but I'm not sure. I'm from SD and don't remember.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:51 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

Is this part of the company that makes those hawaiian shirts? It sounds familiar but I'm not sure. I'm from SD and don't remember.
When I went the few times I dont think they had Hawian shirts on....dont remember....Its right next to the Badest Old Spaghetti Factory in California though!!!

If your from San Diego....ever make it to Carlsbad at Niemans....or the Chart House in Encinitas?

Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:51 PM   #8 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

ID probably get kicked out for taking it too far.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay

When I went the few times I dont think they had Hawian shirts on....dont remember....Its right next to the Badest Old Spaghetti Factory in California though!!!

If your from San Diego....ever make it to Carlsbad at Niemans....or the Chart House in Encinitas?
Nah. not really a big fan of going out to eat. I do like the Vera Cruz fish house though and actually used to work at the race track over in Carlsbad a loooooooong time ago.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

Nah. not really a big fan of going out to eat. I do like the Vera Cruz fish house though and actually used to work at the race track over in Carlsbad a loooooooong time ago.
Right on!!! I used to live in Carlsbad....My daughter and exwife still does!!!

Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

nope never heard of that, but i have gone to Dirty Dicks, Its a restaurant too and it a crab restaurant and i got my shorts that say "i got my crabs from dirty dicks!" on the ass!!!
Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
nope never heard of that, but i have gone to Dirty Dicks, Its a restaurant too and it a crab restaurant and i got my shorts that say "i got my crabs from dirty dicks!" on the ass!!!
LOL

Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:34 PM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nope never heard of a place like that here on Toronto.....do they have any here in Canada? I thought I head of one in Vancover.....guess its a west coast thing..
Old 15 Oct 2002, 08:46 PM   #14 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Nope never heard of a place like that here on Toronto.....do they have any here in Canada? I thought I head of one in Vancover.....guess its a west coast thing..
I dont think there is one is Canada, here is the website that shows the US locations.

http://www.dickslastresort.com/