ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Im tired of this bull sh.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Im tired of this bull sh.....

..it, you fucking people are in this damn off topic hell hole, but you guys dont say anything...nobody fight with me i dont want this moved to the warzone...but what the heck do you freaks do...just stare at the screen???

Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Yep!!!

Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

what kind of a question was that?

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
Yep!!!
that figures, comming from a brain dead moron such as yourself..

Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Devils_Playgirl
what kind of a question was that?
^^what kind of question was THAT?

Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Igloo's Love Slave

ILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really niceILove Christian is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to ILove Christian

I'm usually busy on messanger, but I know what u mean, it's annoying sometimes to me too when I'm bored and nobody's doing anything.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

that figures, comming from a brain dead moron such as yourself..
I thought your crippled down syndrome ass said no fighting? LOL

Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay

I thought your crippled down syndrome ass said no fighting? LOL

im just stating facts, now why dont you ask the girl you think you got pregnant, who really is the father of the girl you think is your daughter

Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:06 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

im just stating facts, now why dont you ask the girl you think you got pregnant, who really is the father of the girl you think is your daughter
LOL I dont know what laungage you said that in...but Ill do my best to answer it.....the baby is mine and my wife at the time had her...

Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay

LOL I dont know what laungage you said that in...but Ill do my best to answer it.....the baby is mine and my wife at the time had her...
yeah your wife had, but i bet the pipes in the bathroom werent the only ones the plumber was cleaning out..

Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

LOL OK

Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:13 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

I'm here. This is me posting. Hi. *waves*
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Re: Im tired of this bull sh.....

Quote:
..it, you fucking people are in this damn off topic hell hole, but you guys dont say anything...nobody fight with me i dont want this moved to the warzone...but what the heck do you freaks do...just stare at the screen???
They might've walk to the bathroom or something,Or walk to the refrigerator or something,We all cant sit on our custom made "cripple mobile" like you,With the shit bag on the side,We can and do walk around the house,The simple things you'll never be able to do.

Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:15 PM   #14 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
I'm here. This is me posting. Hi. *waves*
do you use your fingers, or do you use a curling iron to masterbate, im just curious...

Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:16 PM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Re: Im tired of this bull sh.....

Quote:
Originally posted by The Truth
They might've walk to the bathroom or something,Or walk to the refrigerator or something,We all cant sit on our custom made "cripple mobile" like you,With the shit bag on the side,We can and do walk around the house,The simple things you'll never be able to do.
that comes no where near to answering my questions, you just proved the reading comprehension of a retard