ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Shhhhhhh Dont tell anyone!!!
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss
 
Kool Aid Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 5,356
Rep Power: 179
Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Shhhhhhh Dont tell anyone!!!

But I was banned over at PW again.....but Im still there!!! And Im about to fuck TraceyFag up with this......

To the tune of Ugly by Bubba Sparx............



Sh!t I didnt choose to post,
Posting chose me.
So I hit the thread posting like that MoFo TIMY!!!
Life aint grait now but its much improved,
Yo Tracey you tried to ban me again?
Man that sux for you!!!
Cause this is KAMs moment.
Ill put Amanda on it,
I said Amanda, It seems as though I like her dont it?
So buckle up, My posting about to get bumpy,
PW Sux so bad we even hardly hear from Opi!!!
And KAM will make you open your ears wide,
I giggle outside this board but all jokes aside,
This is complicated, At least for you all it is.
Just let me post till I hit a million then Ill call it quits!!!
But untill that day, Tracey your in deep Doo Doo,
Keep good track cause as you can see ill slip right through you!!
What you need to do is just admit,
You love KAM cause Im the Sh!T!!!
And Ive always been dirty,
But KAM is about to get UGLY!!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

Though I am PWF dont get the wrong Idea,
My Egos getting bigger with every bann my dear!!
Cause you all been BullSh!ttin,
Spittin those booty mod chatters.....
Ive been banned 7 times now, Not that that matters!!!
You all know the saga of KAMS posting life,
Tracey wouldnt see 2morrow if I could show him my fckin knife!!!
Thats my mood know and after 7 times its come to this....
How else can I say it? I dont speak no other laugages....
Im gonna get rude now.....and this isnt Alcohol talkin....
You hear that beat now?
No you dont cause my fingers are walkin and typin!!!
Go ahead Tracey....throw your words...get mad....break a bottle!!
Ill be honest you better put that delete button on full throttle!!!
So lets just cut it loose ignore the reprocussion...
I know your scared so just ignore what I be postin!!
This a new song,
take a ppicture of me
CAUSE KOOL AID MAN IS A FCKIN LEGEND
And this is about to get ugly!!!!


ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

Now this post is jumpin...Aint it sumtin?
What makes it special is that PWs Admin is nuttin!!!
Now Id change the words to the rest of the song,
But I think Ill freestyly now cause that sh!t is wrong!!!
Tracey thinks hes bad cause he can bann me yo!!
But ill keep coming back to tell this F*ck where he can go!!!
I emailed the d!ck to let him know I can still get here...
All I got back was "Yea Right HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" From the queer!!
Man this website you all call PW isnt worth a buck.
E****ially when its ran by lovers TraceyPro and Johnny Canuck!!!
The internet should repo this site from you,
Cause since youve taken it over Tracey youve turned it into POOH!!
Know Im going to take a break and eat a piece of candy,
While your retarded as$ tries to figure out again how to bann me!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

THATS RIGHT TRACEYPUNK IM THE MOTHER FCKIN KOOL AID MAN,
CATCH ME AND BANN ME AGAIN................If YOU CAN!!!!!!!!
__________________

Kool Aid Man is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

You have way to much time on your hands..........But it was funny "BUBBA"
 
Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 100
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

As always Jay you have out-done yourslef
__________________

Dre is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orphaned.
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,404
Rep Power: 473
SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

That rocks Jay! Your secret is safe with me.
SodaGirl is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss
 
Kool Aid Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 5,356
Rep Power: 179
Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Actually its out and I posted it.......


I said this to another poster...

Quote:
TIMY will get erased cause TraceyNugget is screening applicants!!!

And Timy is to retarded to know how to get through like I did!!!
Tracey in response...
Quote:
Hehehe, I knew it was you in the first place...the IPs matched, but I let you through anyway....you're welcome.
KAM
Quote:
If you say so!!!
Then I PMed him and asked to change my name back and he did....

Then my thread thats named LOL At Tracey where he plainly taps out!!
http://www.prowrestling.com/discuss/...?threadid=4442
__________________

Kool Aid Man is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
StarScream
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

sounds like you gotta crush on this tracey, your in love....
 
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Orphaned.
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,404
Rep Power: 473
SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

That post count thing was pretty respectable of Tracey tho. It was a nice thing to do. Glad to know u won the war tho Jay. Congrats!
SodaGirl is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss
 
Kool Aid Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 5,356
Rep Power: 179
Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
sounds like you gotta crush on this tracey, your in love....
Sort of like you and Kevin eh? But as you can see Tracey tapped out to me....in a huge respectful way.....Kevin will never give that to you!!!
__________________

Kool Aid Man is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
StarScream
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay


Sort of like you and Kevin eh? But as you can see Tracey tapped out to me....in a huge respectful way.....Kevin will never give that to you!!!
he respects you, because he loves you, you guys make a cute fag couple...
 
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Orphaned.
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 10,404
Rep Power: 473
SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default

Jay's not gay!
(Just thought I'd through that in. Ur not gay either Screamy.)
SodaGirl is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 06:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Jay's not gay!
(Just thought I'd through that in. Ur not gay either Screamy.)
if your name rhymes with gay, thats probaly what you are....
 
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss
 
Kool Aid Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 5,356
Rep Power: 179
Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Jay's not gay!
(Just thought I'd through that in. Ur not gay either Screamy.)
Starcreamys just mad cause your my woman!!!
__________________

Kool Aid Man is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?
 
Dre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Boston
Posts: 6,089
Rep Power: 100
Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default

LOL, Bah Tracy tapped and I mean tapped hard, the best way to make someone stopp something is to agree and give in and this is a great example, nice Jay, now you have respect ova there pfft.....

:laugh:
__________________

Dre is offline  
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Shhhhhhh Dont tell anyone!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
But I was banned over at PW again.....but Im still there!!! And Im about to fuck TraceyFag up with this......

To the tune of Ugly by Bubba Sparx............



Sh!t I didnt choose to post,
Posting chose me.
So I hit the thread posting like that MoFo TIMY!!!
Life aint grait now but its much improved,
Yo Tracey you tried to ban me again?
Man that sux for you!!!
Cause this is KAMs moment.
Ill put Amanda on it,
I said Amanda, It seems as though I like her dont it?
So buckle up, My posting about to get bumpy,
PW Sux so bad we even hardly hear from Opi!!!
And KAM will make you open your ears wide,
I giggle outside this board but all jokes aside,
This is complicated, At least for you all it is.
Just let me post till I hit a million then Ill call it quits!!!
But untill that day, Tracey your in deep Doo Doo,
Keep good track cause as you can see ill slip right through you!!
What you need to do is just admit,
You love KAM cause Im the Sh!T!!!
And Ive always been dirty,
But KAM is about to get UGLY!!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

Though I am PWF dont get the wrong Idea,
My Egos getting bigger with every bann my dear!!
Cause you all been BullSh!ttin,
Spittin those booty mod chatters.....
Ive been banned 7 times now, Not that that matters!!!
You all know the saga of KAMS posting life,
Tracey wouldnt see 2morrow if I could show him my fckin knife!!!
Thats my mood know and after 7 times its come to this....
How else can I say it? I dont speak no other laugages....
Im gonna get rude now.....and this isnt Alcohol talkin....
You hear that beat now?
No you dont cause my fingers are walkin and typin!!!
Go ahead Tracey....throw your words...get mad....break a bottle!!
Ill be honest you better put that delete button on full throttle!!!
So lets just cut it loose ignore the reprocussion...
I know your scared so just ignore what I be postin!!
This a new song,
take a ppicture of me
CAUSE KOOL AID MAN IS A FCKIN LEGEND
And this is about to get ugly!!!!


ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

Now this post is jumpin...Aint it sumtin?
What makes it special is that PWs Admin is nuttin!!!
Now Id change the words to the rest of the song,
But I think Ill freestyly now cause that sh!t is wrong!!!
Tracey thinks hes bad cause he can bann me yo!!
But ill keep coming back to tell this F*ck where he can go!!!
I emailed the d!ck to let him know I can still get here...
All I got back was "Yea Right HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" From the queer!!
Man this website you all call PW isnt worth a buck.
E****ially when its ran by lovers TraceyPro and Johnny Canuck!!!
The internet should repo this site from you,
Cause since youve taken it over Tracey youve turned it into POOH!!
Know Im going to take a break and eat a piece of candy,
While your retarded as$ tries to figure out again how to bann me!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

ITS Fkn UGLY.....IN HERE, IN HERE, Uggghhhhhh IN HERE!!

THATS RIGHT TRACEYPUNK IM THE MOTHER FCKIN KOOL AID MAN,
CATCH ME AND BANN ME AGAIN................If YOU CAN!!!!!!!!


IN REALITY, I WOULD JUST KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT FOR BIENG SUCH A GOD DAM LOSER...GEEEZZZZZ, DAM IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY ANYMORE, YOUR 32 ACT LIKE IT.
 
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!
 
Exo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 16,844
Rep Power: 5828
Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default

Could you please hit that button between the tab and shift key. Thanks.
Exo is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
i dont New-Star Off-Topic 16 09 Dec 2004 03:46 PM
FOr all those that dont know. D generation X Off-Topic 32 18 Oct 2004 04:56 PM
if i dont become ot mod.. New Star Archives 38 18 Dec 2003 04:37 PM
I dont think i could SC Archives 10 31 Aug 2002 07:07 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.

Attribution:
Powered by Yahoo Answers



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 © 2011, Crawlability, Inc.