ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

tracypro....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default tracypro....

i dont know you..and you dont know me....but when i signed up for pw.com, i seen your name on the activation email thing...why are you jerks screening registrations???

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i'm not tracey but just to answer that question that way it keeps alters out

now i'm ready for you to insult me

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
i'm not tracey but just to answer that question that way it keeps alters out

now i'm ready for you to insult me
you jack ass

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
psycho-bytch

Witchy-outlaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star

you jack ass
WEll he answered your question now didn't he? lol
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Witchy-outlaw

WEll he answered your question now didn't he? lol
my thoughts exactly LOL
Old 15 Oct 2002, 04:01 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Isnt Tracey still at PW? Whats the chances he will see this thread?
Old 15 Oct 2002, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: tracypro....

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
i dont know you..and you dont know me....but when i signed up for pw.com, i seen your name on the activation email thing...why are you jerks screening registrations???
He did it to keep me out....but im still there!!!

Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:31 PM   #8 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Double K
Isnt Tracey still at PW? Whats the chances he will see this thread?
i only made this thread because i seen his name on the top with the people in this forum.

Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:15 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

ohhh , sorry SS, didnt get it. KK
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
afficial

LOL i like your av Red-Star

Evil bert