ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

kevin you think your slick huh......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
StarScream

Default kevin you think your slick huh......

you god damn pw.com and pwf.com adims are trying to start a war, using propoganda to turn people against each other...playing people like pawns...well you aint slick, im on to you man, there will be no war....but there might be a riot, AND WE CAN FUCK WITH THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!

Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

I don't see the point in all of this crap

both sites have something to offer

if you don't like pw then don't go there

if you don't like pwf then don't post here

there's some discussions i get in indy wrestling at pw that I don't here

there's sports here and great efeds at pw

both sites are good and there's just no reason to bitch about either one of them

Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:55 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Re: kevin you think your slick huh......

Quote:
Originally posted by Red-Star
you god damn pw.com and pwf.com adims are trying to start a war, using propoganda to turn people against each other...playing people like pawns...well you aint slick, im on to you man, there will be no war....but there might be a riot, AND WE CAN FUCK WITH THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!
hey starscream, ernie called and said he wants his dildo back!
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Re: kevin you think your slick huh......

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher

hey starscream, ernie called and said he wants his dildo back!
why dont you say that to berts face, if you got the guts...

and bloodice what the fuck are you talking about.....i though yo ass wasnt posting in here anymore....i was just saying the pw.com, and pwf.com admins are playing with us, and not to fall into thier gay trap...

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

One problem only a few of us even go there I can say I'm not gonna go along with anything but a wresstling convo. No one goes there except 5 people from here, no one cares about there

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

i'm only posting in off topic because of the situation

it's childish and bullshit on both sides part

and there's more then 5 from here that go to pw

it's a 50/50 split more or less

both sites have something that the other doesn't i don't see why people keep bitching about pw and vice versa

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Who cares. I'm not going to bother with going there anyway so whatever shit is played out it's not really something I'll participate in. Just stay the fuck away from the graphics room
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
i'm only posting in off topic because of the situation

it's childish and bullshit on both sides part

and there's more then 5 from here that go to pw

it's a 50/50 split more or less

both sites have something that the other doesn't i don't see why people keep bitching about pw and vice versa
and we have a lier, no vixen has not come back with more fake pics, it's her man blood who said he wouldn't ever come back to the ot until she returned, so it looks like you lied to the good people hear at PWF, so why should we believe anything you say now? and this isn't a fight i just want a reasonable answer to what i just asked!
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:08 PM   #9 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default Re: kevin you think your slick huh......

Quote:
id ban you again, but you have so little a life that you signup again in an hour anyway, so theres no point.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:10 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dark Angels Man

once again dogcatcher i'm just posting about the stupidity of this all

both sites are fine and if someone doesn't like this site or vice versa then don't go

and for the most parat i dont post in OT anymore, and even if i decide to oh my god, i changed my mind, sue me for that

this takes me back to the iwz/wz days and it got really old really quick

if nobody likes the other site then don't go

pwf doesn't need pw bashers and vice versa

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF

id ban you again, but you have so little a life that you signup again in an hour anyway, so theres no point.
awww you poor thing....reality got you down. please, dont kill yourself, seeing your font brightens my day. meet me in the warzone....

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Kevin PWF

Well I'll be here for another hour so at least you could keep it nice and quiet for the rest of us.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by BLOODICE
once again dogcatcher i'm just posting about the stupidity of this all

both sites are fine and if someone doesn't like this site or vice versa then don't go

and for the most parat i dont post in OT anymore, and even if i decide to oh my god, i changed my mind, sue me for that

this takes me back to the iwz/wz days and it got really old really quick

if nobody likes the other site then don't go

pwf doesn't need pw bashers and vice versa
I got Johnny Cochran on the phone and he wants to know if you want to settle out of court? Cause you can't win! and one more thing no one cares about the pwf,/pw thing, you started it all with the little thread you left about only being allowed ot post at one..so decide which is it going to be? and don't try to avoid the question..I'm sure kevin wants to know.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation
Default Re: Re: Re: kevin you think your slick huh......

Quote:

awww you poor thing....reality got you down. please, dont kill yourself, seeing your font brightens my day. meet me in the warzone....
and to think i was actually starting to like you.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

Default Re: Re: Re: kevin you think your slick huh......

Quote:
Originally posted by y2jerichoaddict

Well I'll be here for another hour so at least you could keep it nice and quiet for the rest of us.
why are you even in my conversation???