ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

where do ppl really go when they die?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
KrAyzie

MiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersMiZTaCCen is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Send a message via MSN to MiZTaCCen
Default where do ppl really go.....

When they die. B/c i just had a friend who died...And i'm totaly wondering where he went...did he go to heaven is there rally a heaven did he go to hell...did he come back as something else??? What?? Say there is a heaven is he watching over all his friends?? does he watch every thing you do??? Can anyone answer these questions for me???!!!! :*(
Old 15 Oct 2002, 07:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

where we go when we die? thats something no one knows....but the bible says, the day you die, is better then the day you was born...something like that...so i can only imagine whever it is people go, its a whole heck of alot better then this place.....

Old 15 Oct 2002, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

They usually go to the morgue, then either to get cremated, or alternatively the cemetary.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 01:35 PM   #4 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
They usually go to the morgue, then either to get cremated, or alternatively the cemetary.
Wow, thanks for your wisdom Mr. Smartass.

Anyways, I have seen and communicated with spirits, so I'm positive there is an after-life. I'm not quite sure what exactly that entails though. Were you really close? I think sometimes you can ask for somekind of sign from your friend, so that you know he/she is ok. Only you would know what to do, and if your friend hears you request he/she may fulfill it. I've heard this done before, but never attempted anything like it.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 01:41 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally posted by J-$ick

Wow, thanks for your wisdom Mr. Smartass.

Anyways, I have seen and communicated with spirits, so I'm positive there is an after-life. I'm not quite sure what exactly that entails though. Were you really close? I think sometimes you can ask for somekind of sign from your friend, so that you know he/she is ok. Only you would know what to do, and if your friend hears you request he/she may fulfill it. I've heard this done before, but never attempted anything like it.
Grow up. Not only are you blind to whats actually happening. BUT you contradict yourself in your Post.
You start out saying you have seen and Communicated with Spirits, And then you end with the exact opposite.
If you are going to lie next time. Proof read your post.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
Administrator

skylight has disabled reputation

they go.....to antartica.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:06 PM   #7 (permalink)
Devilchild

Can't really say where we go when we die.....I used to believe that when we died, we were nothing more than a corpse....but now,I don't know.. I don't think "Heaven and Hell" is something I will ever believe in... I think the energy inside of us becomes apart of the surrounding enviroment.

Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Thanks Kevin. Finally some sensible posts.
The thread is stupid. It's like asking whether Santa Claus is real. Of if there really is an easter bunny.
Answer is no. But iof you want to believe it. Don't go getting upset with me on Xmas morning.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

They go to the trunk of my car.
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 15 Oct 2002, 02:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
StarScream

when someone aske you a serious question, like where do people go when they die...you dont try ridicule them...if you dont believe what they do fine....but you dont try to pick them apart when they are feeling down....try to be intelligent and answer he question the best way you know how.....you dont kick someone when they are down...btw aint none of us die, so know one knows what happens after death..no matter how much they think they do....

Old 15 Oct 2002, 03:01 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I don't know. I usually feel like dying as soon as I get to work. I guess that's where I go.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 12:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

I think Red-Star. It is stupid to ask people for-re-assurance on the internet.
What are we supposed to do huh ?
go against our beliefs for the sake of ones person with a death complex.
Death is inevitable, and all the "yes, God will save you" or "your going to hell" isn't going to do anyone any help.

Like you said. no-one knows. So why bother even fucking asking then ??
It's still a stupid thread.
Old 16 Oct 2002, 02:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Shamdaman

Personally I like to think its an energy thing much like what has been said before.

The whole idea of heaven and hell to me are quite possibly stupid......just a way of getting people to live a good life waty back when......Its much like my standpoint on religion......Its all BS and all the rules and conditions that apply are basically just like a set of rulesmuch like our current set of laws.