ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Another Shooting??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Exclamation Another Shooting??

They just anounced that there has been another comfirmed Sniper fatality in the DC area... thats 13 shootings and 11 fatalities in total....
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:18 PM   #2 (permalink)

J-Syxx will become famous soon enough

Why can't they catch this fucker? Its not like hes the Shadow. Someones gonna see his ass leaving the crime scene one of these days. If he shot a person in DC, atleast its certified he will get the chair now. Have fun frying like KFC original you dirty POS.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:21 PM   #3 (permalink)
-Girl X-

Twisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster everTwisted Angel is the absolute WORST poster ever

I'm not good with U.S.A state abbreviations, which state is DC?

that sucks tho, I am sick of this kinda stuff happening, why can't they just give it a rest, it's sick and it's not proving anything!

Thanks for the very awesome banner KK!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

this sniper guy is a psycho. when they catch him he should get the death penalty for sure. what kind of sick fuck snips off 13 yo kids.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

Dc stands for washington dc our capitol.

Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

actually i think dc stands for district columbia. i think i may be wrong.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
R.I.P. Heath

Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.Stephie is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Stephie

well isnt that were washington dc is?

700th post WOOOOOOOOO!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone Cold
this sniper guy is a psycho. when they catch him he should get the death penalty for sure. what kind of sick fuck snips off 13 yo kids.
I would if it was "shemale" 2002

Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:59 PM   #9 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by PrincessSteph16
well isnt that were washington dc is?

700th post WOOOOOOOOO!
yes it is. but dc doesnt mean washington dc. lol. thats the same thing. lol
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:02 AM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Guys we're getting off topic...this thread suposed to be about the latest shooting, not how many posts you have...
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Guys we're getting off topic...this thread suposed to be about the latest shooting, not how many posts you have...
were not talking about how many posts we have. there was a question on what dc meant and we are answering it. steph just said 700 posts cuz it was her 700th.

i think they will catch this guy eventually. but they seem to be so far away. they dont have great evidence to point to who it is.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Seeing the world explode

Max Cannon is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Max Cannon

Does anyone else feel that it is not the same guy...but a network of people?
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Traditionly snipers work in pairs....

I always did have the impression that theres more than one person involved in this..
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:25 AM   #14 (permalink)
Devilchild

Yes, snipers traditionally work in pairs, a spoter and the gunner...and yes I feel that this is a network of people, not just one specific shooter......

What bothers me, is this a "home grown" group (or person) or are we looking at "alien" terrorists?

This sh!t is really tearing me up inside.

Old 15 Oct 2002, 05:38 AM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by Devilchild
are we looking at "alien" terrorists?
i too have suspected that the romulans, or cardassians may be involved some how.....

..but seriously....these type of people just pop up every so many years...if its not a sniper, its a unibomber or a canibal, just some guy that wants to be the next big psycho....