ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Raw Discussion thread: April 25. Christian/Batista and more from th UK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Apr 2005, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Tom Hanks With-A the Aids

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK
Send a message via MSN to Forgotten Sin
Default Raw Discussion thread: April 25. Christian/Batista and more from th UK

CHRISTIAN'S CHANCE
APRIL 25, 2005

Last week Christian told Mr. McMahon he would have no problem winning the WWE Championship if he were traded to SmackDown! during next month's draft.

Well, Mr. McMahon told Christian he wouldn't have to wait that long to face a champion, placing Captain Charisma in a match against World Heavyweight Championship Batista in the United Kingdom.

Plus, what could be the fallout after Jim Ross scored an improbable upset victory over Triple H last week thanks to some timely help from Batista? And what kind of shape will JR be in after the beating he took?

Also, last week Viscera did a favor for Trish Stratus when he took out Kane. "I do something for you and then you do something for me," Viscera said backstage afterwards. What exactly did he mean?

Also, don't miss any final details regarding Backlash, which takes place live on pay-per-view on Sunday, May 1.

Watch RAW this Monday (9/8 CT) only on Spike TV

Old 25 Apr 2005, 11:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

WrestlingFAN2 is on a distinguished road

I hope so too but you know HHH will have something to do with it.The whole Kane and Viscera thing is a joke.I read somewhere that Viscera was on his way out anyway,I just can't see Kane gettin his A$$ kicked by that fat mongoloid..
Old 25 Apr 2005, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
PWF's very own psychopath

Corey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICKCorey is a STICK
Send a message via AIM to Corey Send a message via MSN to Corey Send a message via Yahoo to Corey

Christian better not job out quick....I want to see a good main event that is worth watching.

Thanks to David for the Orton banner...

Join the EFED you fucks!
Old 25 Apr 2005, 11:33 AM   #4 (permalink)
Together We Can!

_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK_Fox_ is a STICK

Chirstian is gonna job i think. Batista is "the animal" there gonna make batista demolish him.

EDIT: Or have triple h mess the match up.

The War
You support pulling out, I say USE A CONDOM!!!!
Old 25 Apr 2005, 11:34 AM   #5 (permalink)

Forgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICKForgotten Sin is a STICK

True, especially since it's the Main event for the UK.

Old 25 Apr 2005, 12:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Exclamation

See Batista jobbing in a Non-Title match to Christain due to outside interference via chair shot, low blow or maybe Pedigree by HHH.

Last edited by BOSTON; 25 Apr 2005 at 12:24 PM.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 02:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Jack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster ever

Christian already had a 35 minutes match against Benoit, 2 weeks ago...I don't know, maybe WWE's making the ultimate test to Captain Charisma before he goes to SmackDown! and join the Championship race.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 03:10 PM   #8 (permalink)

Sure it was 35? didn't feel like it.

Old 25 Apr 2005, 03:17 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten SIN

Which is another good sign that Christian would be a quality champion.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 04:01 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Johnson
Christian already had a 35 minutes match against Benoit, 2 weeks ago...I don't know, maybe WWE's making the ultimate test to Captain Charisma before he goes to SmackDown! and join the Championship race.
I could see Christain one day becoming the next Triple H....
Old 25 Apr 2005, 04:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Jack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster everJack Johnson is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgotten Sin
33 minutes and some seconds. It started at 10:20 and stopped at 10:54
Old 25 Apr 2005, 04:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston Brawler
I could see Christain one day becoming the next Triple H....
Not the next Triple H, but he could be a great transition champion to me.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 04:07 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
Not the next Triple H, but he could be a great transition champion to me.
I mean another pretty boy dominating heel....
Old 25 Apr 2005, 04:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
<In Between Dreams>

^That's also what i mean...I don't see him as a "dominating" champion.
Old 25 Apr 2005, 04:13 PM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

Quote:
^That's also what i mean...I don't see him as a "dominating" champion.
Maybe one day once the CLB starts juicing up and then get's to be a Heavy weight size he will be...