ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

what does LMAO mean??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

Xtatic is on a distinguished road
Default what does LMAO mean??

ive seen sum ppl here say LMAO but i dunno what it means. can anybody tell me?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Lick My Ass Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:49 PM   #3 (permalink)

oic. thx Jay

i dont think i'll be using that very much lol
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtatic
oic. thx Jay

i dont think i'll be using that very much lol

LMAO!!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:51 PM   #5 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road

It means LAFF MY ASS OFF. IF U WANT 2 NO WHAT ROTFLMFAO,MEANS ITS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAFFING MY FUCKIN ASS OFF.JAY IS LYING.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by chris jericHOE
It means LAFF MY ASS OFF. IF U WANT 2 NO WHAT ROTFLMFAO,MEANS ITS ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAFFING MY FUCKIN ASS OFF.JAY IS LYING.

LMAO

ROTFLMAO

LAFF = Laugh just so that you know Extatic!!! LMAO

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by chris jericHOE
oic. im a idiot lol

LMAO @ jay. u tricked me
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orphaned.

SodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of FamerSodaGirl is a PWF Hall of Famer

Grrrr
Ya'll are wrong! I have told you before..
LMAO=Lick My Angry Onion!!!!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:

oic. im a idiot lol

LMAO @ jay. u tricked me

LOL I bet you knew that...... But your acting new but your alreaddy using my Tapped Out slogan in your thread!!! So I doubt your new.....anyway if you are than your pretty gullible<SP> and Ill enjoy posting with you!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Grrrr
If I do it wont be angry no more!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:00 PM   #11 (permalink)

hey jay i like ur banner
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
hey jay i like ur banner

Thanx....If I shave my goatee I look just like him.....LOL Or thats what Ive been told!!! There my fav group at the moment since like 2years ago when I bought there first cd at Target for like 6.99 the day it came out!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:22 PM   #13 (permalink)

cheap is the way 2 be
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
cheap is the way 2 be

Cheap? Is that a slam little boy? What the hell did that mean?

Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:26 PM   #15 (permalink)
StarScream

Quote:
Originally posted by SodaGirl
Grrrr
whens the last time you had a mental evaluation....