ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Would u hit a girl if they were getting really annoying?
View Poll Results: Would u hit a girl if they were getting really annoying?
YES 4 20.00%
NO 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
A.K.A Mr.CJ

chris jericHOE is on a distinguished road
Default Would u hit a girl if they were getting really annoying?

I wouldnt.Im 31 years old and i would go 2 jail.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

I hope not!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nope.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

LMAO.....Im 28 yo and My last girl went to jail for hitting me....somebody called the cops in our apartment....they came seen she was hitting me....asked her if I hit her.....she said no...(wich is true) so they took her.....I told them I didnt call them or I didnt want to press charges and they said ne California law....The police now press the charges....the spouses dont!!! LMAO....Her parents paid 1500 to get her out on bail.....and I moved out like a week later....leaving her with all bills and shit and havent seen her since.

The whole time I wanted to hit her but I knew if I did that I would hit her 10x as hard and hurt her.....yet alone I could go to jail!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

no i wouldn't hit a girl...i would just do a wrestling move on em instead. lol j/k

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:36 PM   #6 (permalink)
Snake River Conspiracy

Vulcan LionHart can only hope to improveVulcan LionHart can only hope to improve
Exclamation

I've been hit by many a girl and I juts take it... If I'm angry too, I never strike them... I pin them down and talk to them in a calm manner until they cool down...
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

no.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Devilchild

Never...plain and simple

Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

Nope, it's cowardly. If a woman strikes you, you should be man enough just to walk away.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 10:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Breaking is on a distinguished road

No.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:28 PM   #11 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Nope. Too much of a gentlman to do that, eve if she hit me really hard.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Fuck, I'm gonna stand up and say that if a female is pummeling me or abusing me I'll hit her ass back. If she's man enough to hit, then she's man enough to take a hit.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 01:57 AM   #13 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

Nope, I've never hit a girl and ain't gonna start now.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:25 PM   #14 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

I wouldn't pummel a woman for no good reason, but i will protect myself.
If it's a life threatening situation i'll do what's needed to protect myself. I'd prolly just grab and shake her a bit to show her that she's lucky i'm not a violent person, b/c i could make her regret her actions. There are people out there who will hit a woman so i think a woman shouldn't press her luck assuming the guy won't do anything. Not all guys non-violent like myself.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

nah, i don't think i'm going to do that.