ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Sup?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 05:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
The LS2K

Default Sup?

I just got banned for the 4th time at PW, so I figured I'd try out this board

Sup?

Old 14 Oct 2002, 05:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
StarScream

no one gives a poo poo

Old 14 Oct 2002, 05:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default Re: Sup?

Quote:
Originally posted by The LS2K
I just got banned for the 4th time at PW, so I figured I'd try out this board

Sup?

LOL Yea and TraceyShit is making it harder to come back LOL

Old 14 Oct 2002, 05:46 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

You trying to match Jay's record of banning from PW......lol whats up LS2K welcome to PWF, hope you enjoy

Old 14 Oct 2002, 05:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The funny thing is I tried to sign back up as Mr KAM and Kool Aid....but Traceys screening the applicants now.....so I just emailed him this

From Jay
Quote:
Dont think you got rid of me with your punk ass.....Ill be back so you better not let nobody new on....Ill have a new name....and a new email.....you wont know its me Dickweed!!!!
And he emailed me back with this....

From TraceyShit!!!
Quote:
Your Funny, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
So I emailed the Fuck this back

From Jay
Quote:
We will see....hell i may already be there LMAO......Ask around with the mods how many accounts I had at the other board.....I may be somebody right now and just finding the right time to come out and verbally rape you..............Again!!!!

Now waiting his response!!!

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:01 PM   #6 (permalink)
afficial

LS2K why were you banned?

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bad Magick

What's up? The sky, that's what. Seriously though, welcome to PWF buddy. And stay away from........

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:08 PM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Quote:
Originally posted by Bad_Magick
What's up? The sky, that's what. Seriously though, welcome to PWF buddy. And stay away from........

Stay away from who?

Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:13 PM   #9 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Welcome to PWF, we have our own group of outlaws here so you will fit in nicely...
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Welcome to PWF!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

WELCOME TO PWF!!! I HOPE U'LL LIKE IT HERE !!!
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Jay
The funny thing is I tried to sign back up as Mr KAM and Kool Aid....but Traceys screening the applicants now.....so I just emailed him this

From Jay

And he emailed me back with this....

From TraceyShit!!!

So I emailed the Fuck this back

From Jay

Now waiting his response!!!
LMAO

and LS2K welcome to PWF! hope u injoy ur stay.

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:20 PM   #13 (permalink)

Xtatic is on a distinguished road

hi the ls2k. have fun. i kno i am
Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:21 PM   #14 (permalink)
Devilchild

Welcome LS2K! hope you enjoy yourself here..

Old 14 Oct 2002, 07:23 PM   #15 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

YEah, welcome.....StarSCream is the only one who can be banned here so have at it.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric