ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

Animal Cruelty

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:39 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Animal Cruelty

I watched a thing on how cows and pigs are treated pretty poorly at auctions and slaughter houses and I just wondered if they are going to be killed and eaten is it wrong to treat them that way? Should they be treated better if they are only going to be used for food anyway? I think they should be living in better conditions but why if they are just food. I don't really know but am curious what others think.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
PrInCeSs EdGeHeAD!!!

EdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to beholdEdgezBaby is a splendid one to behold

!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate animal cruelty!!!!I've alwayz wanted to be an animal activist and I think t is really wrong how they treat those poor animals................what have they done to u?
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:45 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by EdgezBaby
!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hate animal cruelty!!!!I've alwayz wanted to be an animal activist and I think t is really wrong how they treat those poor animals................what have they done to u?
They haven't done anything. It's pretty sad but I don't think anyone thinks of them as living animals because they are not pets, they are for food.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

It's a little extreme to think of them as "just food" they are living beings after all. Plus techincally don't humans fall under the catagory as "animals". We might be more intelligent than them but in the end we still have a lot in common with them.

I don't have a problem with animals being killed for food, it all comes down to the food chain after all. But I have a problem with them being killed for sport, they have just as much right to live as the rest of us.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Those shows half the time of just bullshit. They just tell you that so people stop eating beef, and get all worried.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 11:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
The LS2K

i love chicken

Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
like a pimp

pimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster everpimpinthebox is the absolute WORST poster ever

You don't think if a pig had the chance, he'd kill and eat you. I'm going to get them before they get me.

Seriously, i don't mind how they're treated b/c i'm going to eat them anyway. I find it hard to relate with such less intelligent animals. That's why we evolved to where we are now. We are on top of the food chain.

Scrotum, Scrotum, It's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's the thing i keep my testes in. It's wrinkly and crinkly and covered in hair and i don't know what i'd do if it wasn't there. Scrotum, Scrotum, it's my wrinkly-crinkly bag of skin.
Old 15 Oct 2002, 12:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Meat

Anonmatel is on a distinguished road

Fuck Animal Cruelty.
I WANT ANIMAL EQUALITY.

I mean. I can buy Dolphin Safe Tuna.
Why the fuck can't i buy Tuna Safe Dolphin ?

Is somehow a dolphin more precious than a Tuna ?

C'mon Animal liberationists. Lets get serious for a second.
Equality for all animals !