ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > ProWrestlingFans > Archives

Archives PWFans Forums Archives - Where all the old threads go...

What do you think of this "Mark Madden" guy?
View Poll Results: Who IS Mark Madden?
Starscream 0 0%
Dogcatcher 0 0%
TIMY 2 100.00%
Hulk Hogan is God v.3 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able
Default What do you think of this "Mark Madden" guy?

I suspect he's somebody's alter. But who? WHO? Let's have a vote and unmask this crooked felon!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

LMAO!!! It's TIMY.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

dude, everyone knows you are mark madden you dumb son of a bitch, and that he was banned from PWF, how dare you even put me in this dumbass poll, saying that i would be mark madden, i have never even heard of the bastard that you are till you brought you're stupid poll about should you or you're alter be here. obviously you lost.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

Quote:
Originally posted by dogcatcher
dude, everyone knows you are mark madden you dumb son of a bitch, and that he was banned from PWF, how dare you even put me in this dumbass poll, saying that i would be mark madden, i have never even heard of the bastard that you are till you brought you're stupid poll about should you or you're alter be here. obviously you lost.

LMAO!!! Dogcatcher's in denial!! It's him! It's HIM!!!
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:25 PM   #5 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.

you know you are just mad that my alter mickey d (that a lot of people including shyne, and some others knew was him) was more popular than you and your alter combined..NO one likes you, you are just a nuisance with no purpose than to tell us what your sorry ass has been doing at PW...so here take a hint and go back over to pw and stay.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Version 4.7

Calvin is on a distinguished road

I vote for secret option 5

Mr. Marbles the resident Schizophrenic
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:27 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
you know you are just mad that my alter mickey d (that a lot of people including shyne, and some others knew was him) was more popular than you and your alter combined..NO one likes you, you are just a nuisance with no purpose than to tell us what your sorry ass has been doing at PW...so here take a hint and go back over to pw and stay.

Whatever you say, Mr. Madden. Just don't hurt me.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

Quote:
Originally posted by Calvin
I vote for secret option 5

Mr. Marbles the resident Schizophrenic
my vote goes for #5 as well
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
NO one likes you, you are just a nuisance with no purpose than to tell us what your sorry ass has been doing at PW...so here take a hint and go back over to pw and stay.
Well that pretty much sums up how I feel too.
Old 14 Oct 2002, 03:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
Bad Magick

Quote:

my vote goes for #5 as well
ditto